Joe Biden Foot In Mouth Starting

RockX

Banned
LOL

Joe out stumping today.

Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be Vice President of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. She’s a truly close personal friend; she is qualified to be President of the United States of America. She’s easily qualified to be Vice President of the United States of America and quite frankly it might have been a better pick than me, but she is first-rate.

Wonder what Obama thought when he heard that statement come out of Biden's mouth? Even Joe Biden thinks Obama was an idiot for picking him as VP instead of Hillary.

LOL

Joe out stumping today.

Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be Vice President of the United States of America. Let’s get that straight. She’s a truly close personal friend; she is qualified to be President of the United States of America. She’s easily qualified to be Vice President of the United States of America and quite frankly it might have been a better pick than me, but she is first-rate.

Wonder what Obama thought when he heard that statement come out of Biden's mouth? Even Joe Biden thinks Obama was an idiot for picking him as VP instead of Hillary.

He is sooooo into himself.

Laughing at people for saying silly things isn't "hating", at least not in the context you use it here.

There are people out there right now wondering if this was a trial balloon. I'm stunned at how dumb some people are. They actually think he'd drop out and let HillBillary take his place.

Laughing at people for saying silly things isn't "hating", at least not in the context you use it here.

There are people out there right now wondering if this was a trial balloon. I'm stunned at how dumb some people are. They actually think he'd drop out and let HillBillary take his place.

You'll defend any idiot, as long as they're on the right.

You have no standards.

Pssss Damo....that was a joke....I was being ironic. You know, like when you disagree with a wingnut about some stupid policy position and they absurdly question your patriotism?

So when they make some absurdly stupid right wing comment I question their patriotism. I mean I do have a point don't I? Isn't being ignorant and stupid anti-American? ;-)

Kind of a strange quote. I understand him praising Hillary that makes sense and good politics. A hell of a compliment I guess.

Kind of a strange quote. I understand him praising Hillary that makes sense and good politics. A hell of a compliment I guess.

Well when you consider that the quote was presented to you by a hard right wing nut with absolutely no context, well then no....it won't make much sense.

You'll defend any idiot, as long as they're on the right.

You have no standards.
And you'll exaggerate whatever slightest "insult" into something "horrible" with the least effort.

I mostly was posting to point out what I heard and how stupid I think people who believe that this was some slight edge toward Biden quitting.

Just so I understand, the big surprise here is that Joe Biden is acting modest. Is that right?

I'm quite shocked as well.

Why is it strange? If Obama had picked Hillary, McCain would never have picked Palin, or if he had it wouldn’t have mattered. You think that they aren’t thinking about that? I’m not saying Obama regrets it, I highly doubt that, I wouldn’t even believe that. But of course this has crossed their minds, certainly it has crossed Biden’s mind.

On second thought…I guess a little actual honesty, otherwise known as actual straight talk, would shock a Republican.

And you'll exaggerate whatever slightest "insult" into something "horrible" with the least effort.

I mostly was posting to point out what I heard and how stupid I think people who believe that this was some slight edge toward Biden quitting.

Damo, who are the people who “think” or “perceive” all of these things you are always claiming “some people” are thinking, saying, or perceiving? I am so curious. Because they sound really dumb. Is this a first grade class you hang around? A moron brigade sequestered in a lab for scientific study? Please, be specific, I’d love to get a look at these “people”?

Back