Joe Biden has Alzheimer's

Whatever his diagnosis he is not remotely fit to be President....he is not even fit to be a Walmart Greeter....but he is President.....America is exactly this broken now.

Buckle Up.
He has been in office for 4 years. Experience and accomplishment are usually pretty good for predictions. However, your deep dive into right-wing propaganda disqualifies you from getting respectful replies.

Guys am I missing something here.....the sorry ass Democrats are running Joe the Sloth all over America to help stop the hemoraging the debate caused last week. 81 years old, can barely speak or talk and these morons got this old man on a non stop treadmill????1720491432969.png I'm like WTF???? Meanwhile Trump is out golfing his Ass off and feasting on burgers and champaign. Biden's voice is already showing signs of slowing down and yet, they got this old guy all sprayed up with tanning powder, eyes taped back behind his ears to give the elusion of alertness with the non stop speeches....if he survives this shit, He deserves the win....Lord help us all

Guys am I missing something here.....the sorry ass Democrats are running Joe the Sloth all over America to help stop the hemoraging the debate caused last week. 81 years old, can barely speak or talk and these morons got this old man on a non stop treadmill????View attachment 27734 I'm like WTF???? Meanwhile Trump is out golfing his Ass off and feasting on burgers and champaign. Biden's voice is already showing signs of slowing down and yet, they got this old guy all sprayed up with tanning powder, eyes taped back behind his ears to give the elusion of alertness with the non stop speeches....if he survives this shit, He deserves the win....Lord help us all
So, vote for Trump.

go fuck yourself
I can't, I got arthritis in both hands....LOL Dear, you're starting to become a stalker....remove yourself from your parents basement and get some fresh air...and I hope your from Texas.....LOL a state soon to be under water and out of business.

I can't, I got arthritis in both hands....LOL Dear, you're starting to become a stalker....remove yourself from your parents basement and get some fresh air...and I hope your from Texas.....LOL a state soon to be under water and out of business.
you're a fucking dope

Trump is anything but a narcissist. Look how much $$ and a comfortable lifestyle he gave up to make America great. Look at all that money he had to spend on all those witch hunt/nonsensical and unconstitutionally led indictments. Look how much money he gave up with his many businesses and his successful TV show while being president. And he has a wonderful moral compass, and won't be siding with any of you anti-life Satanists who seek to kill the unborn.
As Nordberg said, "You have no idea of how crazy you are?"

56% of the people that voted in 2020 were 50 or older.

And they know what it is like to be criticized and made fun of for being old.

They also know what it is like to forget the name of an actor, or name of a movie, or just be forgetful in general as you get older.

And most older people are being offended by all of the recent judgmental comments being made about Biden since the debate or farting contest or whatever you want to call it.. And it seems a lot of people talking are also playing DOCTOR and saying that Biden has dementia just because he hesitated, and stuttered with his comments during the debate a couple of times. No one, that has ever had a family member with dementia would ever say that Biden has dementia, BECAUSE THEY TRULY KNOW WHAT DEMENTIA TRULY LOOKS LIKE! And I am speaking from personal experience, as my Mother had dementia for the last 2 1/2 years of her life, and I was her personal care provider. And let me tell you- Biden has nothing that even comes close to dementia- at this time.

And I am also personally offended by what is being said out there by people that has not a clue what dementia really looks like!

BUT I BET I KNOW WHO THE ELDERS OF OUR SOCIETY ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR NOW THAT we have all been personally offended by the BULLSHIT out there!

They also know what it is like to forget the name of an actor, or name of a movie, or just be forgetful in general as you get older.

And most older people are being offended by all of the recent judgmental comments being made about Biden since the debate or farting contest or whatever you want to call it.. And it seems a lot of people talking are also playing DOCTOR and saying that Biden has dementia just because he hesitated, and stuttered with his comments during the debate a couple of times. No one, that has ever had a family member with dementia would ever say that Biden has dementia, BECAUSE THEY TRULY KNOW WHAT DEMENTIA TRULY LOOKS LIKE! And I am speaking from personal experience, as my Mother had dementia for the last 2 1/2 years of her life, and I was her personal care provider. And let me tell you- Biden has nothing that even comes close to dementia- at this time.

And I am also personally offended by what is being said out there by people that has not a clue what dementia really looks like!

BUT I BET I KNOW WHO THE ELDERS OF OUR SOCIETY ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR NOW THAT we have all been personally offended by the BULLSHIT out there!
Back to my OP for un memento, we haven't quite gotten to the stage of reporting on Joe's obvious march toward having dementia. Having said that, anyone with a set of operational/viable eyes can clearly see that sleepy joe does have some form of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. And to see his wife Jill go out and rally for her decrepit husband is all but insane. She's in it for
the limelight and the continuous hand holding of joe so he doesn't slip into a coma.

Back to my OP for un memento, we haven't quite gotten to the stage of reporting on Joe's obvious march toward having dementia. Having said that, anyone with a set of operational/viable eyes can clearly see that sleepy joe does have some form of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. And to see his wife Jill go out and rally for her decrepit husband is all but insane. She's in it for
the limelight and the continuous hand holding of joe so he doesn't slip into a coma.
The cooler heads are going to prevail, JUST SAYIN'!

This thing is going to play itself out, and it's too late to change horse's asses in Mid-stream.

The Republicans are stuck with Trump, and the Democrats are stuck with Biden, whether we like it or not!

Think about it!! And let me know Pal!

it is not true that all old people have mental cognition problems. There are plenty of intelligent people who mentally function at a high level. There are lots of young people who have mental decline. Look at the Trump voters for proof of that.

it is not true that all old people have mental cognition problems. There are plenty of intelligent people who mentally function at a high level. There are lots of young people who have mental decline. Look at the Trump voters for proof of that.
You are right! I saw an interview with Barbara Eden a few weeks back, and she still has her good looks and is mentally sharp, and she is 93 years old!

Everybody is different.

Back