Joe Biden’s made-up stories... raise serious questions about his mental health | NYP

I see that a thread has been started here recently concerning whether or not Biden should run for a second term, this one to be precise:

Comments on whether Joe Biden should run for re-election | justplainpolitics.com

Though I'm not American, I agree with the approximately 80% of Democrats that believe that he should not. I preferred him to Trump going into the 2020 elections, but he seriously disappointed me with his stance on Covid and his stance on giving Ukraine billions of dollars in weapons, while perhaps more predictable, was also terrible in my view. But perhaps just as important as his decisions is his mental health. I strongly believe that at this point, Biden is probably little more than a puppet, being stage managed by people who weren't even elected to be president. This is particularly concerning, given the amount of bad decisions he can make. One example that comes to mind is the war in Ukraine. Made a thread about the dangers there recently here:

Robert Scheer: Nuclear War Imminent? | justplainpolitics.com

With that in mind, I'll quote a bit of the article from the New York Post written at the end of 2021 that this thread is named after, from the introduction and its conclusion...

By Kevin D. Williamson

December 3, 2021

Once, toward the end of her life, when she was not in good health, I woke my mother up from a nap, and, unusually for her, she snapped fully awake immediately. Over the next several minutes, she talked at length about the strict Catholic schools she had attended as a girl, remembering how mean the nuns had been and how afraid she had been of them. Her memories were vivid, and I was surprised that she had never shared them with me before.

The reason she hadn’t shared them with me, of course, is because none of it had ever happened. She was raised in a Methodist family in a company town in the Texas Panhandle and had never set foot in a Catholic school a day in her life — she probably would have had to drive two hours just to find one. I’d be surprised if she’d even known any Catholics back then. Her mind had, for whatever reason, played a trick on her. She didn’t suffer from dementia in any obvious way, and she never had another episode like that, as far as I am aware, for the rest of her life. When we get old, we break down, and strange things sometimes happen.

A thing about my mother, though: She did not possess a single nuclear weapon.

President Biden is having a series of worrisome episodes that seem to be a mix of his trademark plagiarism (adopting episodes from other public figures’ lives as his own in addition to appropriating their words) and what we sometimes euphemistically call a “senior moment.”

[snip]

Because of Biden’s long history of habitual dishonesty, it is difficult to tell how much of this is Biden being Biden and how much of it is Biden no longer quite being Biden — how much is his longstanding and familiar moral disability and how much is, as it may be, late-life mental disability.

We need an independent medical assessment of the president’s mental health. That is a sobering fact to face, but face it we must. And right now, we need a Democrat who will say so in public.

As far as I know, no well known democrat has said a word on all of this since this article was written over a year ago.

And to counter that you are going to run a 78 year old one hamburger short of 300 proven habitual liar as an alternative?

Some cultures respect old people and value experience and life knowledge gained through living. That is not America. I suspect it is a result of treating parents like idiots and out of touch in TV shows and movies.

Last edited:
You are on board with the laptop? After all this time and nothing but noise. The chain of evidence in that case should tell you something.

The FACT that Bagman and Joke are Democrats says it all. The earlier Awan Brothers scandal should tell you that the Democrats can commit heinous, imbecilic, stupefyingly insane crimes and walk away unscathed. There is a real problem in politics in America, and it's called the Democrat party.

Back