Joe Liberman...VP!

This is a classic moment friends.............

Yeah - 1st lady; that one's crucial. We're in a recession & can't get out of an unnecessary war...whoever fills the ol' "first lady" role will really tip the balance for America's future.

oneclear has just been 'troll busted'...think hard about what you just said...Hillary was the first choice of the dems not all that long ago...praising her work as 'First Lady' and all the expereince she gained from this postiton..
damn is she not running for president and claiming all this as past experience???...how soon libs forget!

oneclear has just been 'troll busted'...think hard about what you just said...Hillary was the first choice of the dems not all that long ago...praising her work as 'First Lady' and all the expereince she gained from this postiton..
damn is she not running for president and claiming all this as past experience???...how soon libs forget!

Um...yeah. And she's getting ridiculed for it; rightfully so.

End of story!

Outside of Bill Clinton, I don't think we can have fair expectations of Michelle Obama or Cindy McCain. I expect that both would do whatever they can to support their spouses. I wouldn't honor attacks on either of them. Bill is another story. Dems, Repubs and Independents alike all know that Bill would be deeply involved in all aspects of White House policy. Is that what we want? I would think not. I'm voting for McCain, but for Dems, you have a choice of a gifted speaker yet "untested Rookie", or "2 for the price of 1". Or you can step into the light and vote for McCain!

Yeah we need another ex money market manager type to bail out the big money businesses. Isn't Paulsen the ex money market guy enough enough ?
Far better to have a successful one that has proven abilities in actually balancing a budget.

Back