John Durham Owes the American People an Apology for Wasting Their Money

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Special counsel John Durham’s final report reveals that four years, a $6.5 million spend, and many dining dates with former Attorney General Barr yielded nothing. As a prosecutor who served as a supervisor on an independent counsel investigation, I find Durham’s investigation to be a complete waste of taxpayer dollars.

Durham’s investigation sent no one to jail but did manage to lose two jury trials, including the final loss, in which Durham personally got into the well of the courtroom to make various arguments to the jury justifying his own investigation.

Contrary to the expectations set by former President Donald Trump, Durham failed to produce any evidence of what Trump promised to be “the crime of the century”—presumably involving the “deep-state conspiracy” mantra of Trump supporters—and sent no one to jail.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...j?cvid=38bd64f8cabd4142a5f39ac39a008baf&ei=77

Yet, "collusion" has no legal meaning. Trump made it up.

Well at least you admit then while thing was bullshit. That's the thing though with you pieces of shit isn't it? You create all this havoc and fuck everything up and then after you do you say, "Oh well". It's the same with Satan spawn tony facui. He fucked America up the ass and now says he had nothing not do with it and will walk away. Fuck you dickheads.

Durham needs to be investigated for abusing the funds he was given to do this investigation that lasted longer than the investigation he investigated

He found NO WRONG DOING

LOST THE SHITTY FAKE CASES HE BROUGHT FOR SHOW

He traveled all over the world on the American dime

And wasted millions

Found NOTHING

then wrote an idiot report claiming on no factual basis that the FBI is trash

He did make Putin’s nut sack tingle alot though

So republicans love him

Well at least you admit then while thing was bullshit. That's the thing though with you pieces of shit isn't it? You create all this havoc and fuck everything up and then after you do you say, "Oh well". It's the same with Satan spawn tony facui. He fucked America up the ass and now says he had nothing not do with it and will walk away. Fuck you dickheads.

Are you imagining all the tingling in Putin’s nut sack while you type those idiot lies?

Special counsel John Durham’s final report reveals that four years, a $6.5 million spend, and many dining dates with former Attorney General Barr yielded nothing. As a prosecutor who served as a supervisor on an independent counsel investigation, I find Durham’s investigation to be a complete waste of taxpayer dollars.

Durham’s investigation sent no one to jail but did manage to lose two jury trials, including the final loss, in which Durham personally got into the well of the courtroom to make various arguments to the jury justifying his own investigation.

Contrary to the expectations set by former President Donald Trump, Durham failed to produce any evidence of what Trump promised to be “the crime of the century”—presumably involving the “deep-state conspiracy” mantra of Trump supporters—and sent no one to jail.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...j?cvid=38bd64f8cabd4142a5f39ac39a008baf&ei=77

Why did Trumps people send voter information to Russia?

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/04/15...loyee-kilimnik-gave-russia-election-data.html

A longtime associate of former President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign chief Paul Manafort gave Russian intelligence agencies "sensitive information on polling and campaign strategy" during the election that year, the U.S. Treasury Department said.
Manafort's associate, Konstantin Kilimnik, "also sought to promote the narrative that Ukraine, not Russia, had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election," the department said Thursday as the Biden administration announced new sanctions on Russia, Kilimnik and others.
Those sanctions relate in part to Russia's alleged effort to affect the outcome of the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

That information right there makes an investigation into the Trump campaign and Russian ties perfectly logical

Link to the FBI fabricating evidence? Why did Trump allow that to happen on his watch?

I never said they fabricated evidence but I did say Durham proved the whole collusion issue was politically motivated.

Feel free to read the 300 page report for more details

I never said they fabricated evidence but I did say Durham proved the whole collusion issue was politically motivated.

Feel free to read the 300 page report for more details
Translation: I didn’t read the report so I don’t know why Trump allowed it to happen.

Got it. Thanks. :)

Well you can believe the report doesn’t say that but it goes against what every single major news outlet is saying
You believe the news now? LOL

I’m more interested why Trump was such an incompetent President that he had no control of major US agencies.

I must confess that I'm not that familiar with this John Durham gentleman.

I am reminded, however, of a person named Bobby Dunham.

I don't know where he is now or if he's still with us,
but I very much remember the triple he hit
to break up my no-hitter in fifth grade.

We tend not to dwell on them,
but the fabulous fifties were not without tragedies of their own.

Back