John Fetterman’s Reaction to Biden Impeachment Is All We Care About

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy launched an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden on Tuesday, and Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman is calling it out for the deeply unserious move that it is.

When asked for a response to the news, Fetterman feigned shock and distress.

“Oh my God, really?” he asked, his voice squeaking upward in pitch as he grabbed his head in his hands.

“Oh my gosh, you know, oh—it’s devastating!” Fetterman went on, before breaking into laughter.

“OooOooo don’t do it! Please, don’t do it!” he moaned, clutching at his heart as his aide pulled him away. “Oh no, oh no!”

Watch the video :laugh:

https://newrepublic.com/post/175526/john-fetterman-reaction-biden-impeachment

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy launched an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden on Tuesday, and Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman is calling it out for the deeply unserious move that it is.

“Oh my God, really?” he asked, his voice squeaking upward in pitch as he grabbed his head in his hands.

“Oh my gosh, you know, oh—it’s devastating!” Fetterman went on, before breaking into laughter.

“OooOooo don’t do it! Please, don’t do it!” he moaned, clutching at his heart as his aide pulled him away. “Oh no, oh no!”

A brain damaged wingnut talking about the impeachment inquiry into an imbecilic moron. Todays Democratic Party! LMFAO you retard

A brain damaged wingnut talking about the impeachment inquiry into an imbecilic moron. Todays Democratic Party! LMFAO you retard

Fetterman is a fine example of why stupid people shouldn't vote!

This is what we get for not having a knowledge test for public office. Hell, we make people take one to get a driver's license but there isn't on for being a US Senator...

There are only two ways Biden leaves...he either dies or the Revolution decides it is time for him to go.

The Republicans will have the last laugh. Someone needs to unplug Feterman's computer :laugh:

Investigate

Again you will find nothing

BTW what Democrats are on the inquiry panel?

Oh NONE

Dear idiot there are several Democrats on the House Judiciary , Oversight and ways and Means committees.

The House Judiciary, Oversight, and Ways and Means committees will lead the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

Dear idiot there are several Democrats on the House Judiciary , Oversight and ways and Means committees.

The House Judiciary, Oversight, and Ways and Means committees will lead the impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

Unlike the Democrats, I doubt the Republicans will kick them to the curb and not allow any input whatsoever from them...

That's hilarious! :laugh:

Back