John Fetterman’s Reaction to Biden Impeachment Is All We Care About

^^ "Compassionate conservatism" on display here. And you call yourself a doctor. You should have worked in a lab where you only had to interact with specimens.
Calls himself one, but who really believes he was ever a licensed medical professional given his limited knowledge of science?

personally I consider it a good sign.....it wasn't that long ago that he was hospitalized for depression......now he can laugh, however inappropriately........things could be much worse......he could be on the floor of the senate, voting on things......

Hahaha, he was absolutely correct.

there will be plenty of time to convict Biden after he loses the election......the last thing we want is to force the Demmycrats to choose someone who could win in November.......

trump claims he has presidential immunity for anything he did before, after, and during his presidency. Would that extend to other presidents, or just trump?

trump claims he has presidential immunity for anything he did before, after, and during his presidency. Would that extend to other presidents, or just trump?
I think Biden should order SEAL Team Six to take out all the traitors, pedos and terrorists forthwith.

Trump's own lawyers said this is perfectly legal for the President to do.

8lhd2r.jpg

I think Biden should order SEAL Team Six to take out all the traitors, pedos and terrorists forthwith.

Trump's own lawyers said this is perfectly legal for the President to do.

8lhd2r.jpg

The oath does say, "against all enemies, foreign and domestic", not just foreign enemies.

The oath does say, "against all enemies, foreign and domestic", not just foreign enemies.

Agreed and everyone who planned, supported or participated in the 1/6 coup attempt is a domestic enemy and should be treated as such.

5nim74.jpg

trump claims he has presidential immunity for actions before he was president, so Biden must have the same. That would include when he was Senator.

my guess is, 98% of lib'ruls are stupid enough to think that your argument is logical.......

quote the words of Trump you are lying about....

Pedo Don spews so much bullshit it's hard to keep track. As for facts, try this one: https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/explaining-the-trump-immunity-case-at-the-supreme-court
Explaining the Trump immunity case at the Supreme Court
The immunity case in Donald J. Trump v. United States will center on one simple sentence: “whether and if so to what extent does a former President enjoy presidential immunity from criminal prosecution for conduct alleged to involve official acts during his tenure in office.”

After an appeals court decision gave Special Counsel Jack L. Smith the green light to initiate a conspiracy and obstruction trial against Trump, his attorneys sought a stay of that decision. (On Nov. 18, 2022, Attorney General Merrick B. Garland appointed Smith to serve as the Special Counsel in the case.)

Guno צְבִי;5781739 said:
House Speaker Kevin McCarthy launched an impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden on Tuesday, and Pennsylvania Senator John Fetterman is calling it out for the deeply unserious move that it is.

When asked for a response to the news, Fetterman feigned shock and distress.

“Oh my God, really?” he asked, his voice squeaking upward in pitch as he grabbed his head in his hands.

“Oh my gosh, you know, oh—it’s devastating!” Fetterman went on, before breaking into laughter.

“OooOooo don’t do it! Please, don’t do it!” he moaned, clutching at his heart as his aide pulled him away. “Oh no, oh no!”

Watch the video :laugh:

https://newrepublic.com/post/175526/john-fetterman-reaction-biden-impeachment

he's a clownish rube.

quote the words of Trump you are lying about....

No one cares what trump says. he says so many lies, that quotes of his are meaningless. It is the legal filings that matter.

In the affair coverup case in NYC, he was illegally using corporate money to pay women to sleep with him. It all happened before he was president, but he is still claiming presidential immunity.

Back