John Kelly reveals Trump’s comments: denigrating veterans and the war-wounded.

Trumpet

Verified User
These are some rather disgusting comments from a President

Here are some of Kelly's statements:

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, calling Trump a “person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’”

“A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

“A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason — in expectation that someone will take action.”

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-kelly-s-full-throated-confirmation-of-trump-s-ugliest-comments-parsed/ar-AA1hBotw

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/poli...-trump-us-service-members-veterans/index.html

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, calling Trump a “person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’”

“A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family — for all Gold Star families — on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.”

“A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason — in expectation that someone will take action.”

ttps://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-kelly-s-full-throated-confirmation-of-trump-s-ugliest-comments-parsed/ar-AA1hBotw

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/poli...-trump-us-service-members-veterans/index.html

Trump deserves everything coming his way.

Kelly will never live down his 'empty barrel' comment. I don't understand how trump gets his puppets to denigrate themselves so often?

Why? It appears he was correct.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/20/politics/empty-barrel-wilson-kelly/index.html
it is commonly credited to Plato in this form: “An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”
If he happened to be referring to trump, he would have been correct.

Instead, he was protecting trump for making idiotic comments to a military widow on a phone call. Referring to a congresswoman as he lied about her criticism of trump.

Dictator Trump's recent comments accusing Milley of treason. Trump added that Milley’s actions were “so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!” Doesn't this sound just like the way that Putin deals with opposition.

Instead, he was protecting trump for making idiotic comments to a military widow on a phone call. Referring to a congresswoman as he lied about her criticism of trump.

Disagreed on his motivation: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/frederica-wilson-fbi-building-john-kelly-trump/

Grandstanding on the bodies of fallen heroes is wrong regardless of political party, gender or culture. He was right to castigate her for it.

#TRE45ON is vile and disgusting. Sadly this revelation won't put a dent in the MAGATs' regard for the corrupt and corpulent cult leader. I've always suspected that Reichwingers' devotion to our military and our veterans was a sham; their continuing support for someone who openly says this kind of shit proves it.

Dictator Trump's recent comments accusing Milley of treason. Trump added that Milley’s actions were “so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!” Doesn't this sound just like the way that Putin deals with opposition.

It also sounds as though he is issuing instructions to one or more of his most unhinged chumps.

I'll admit to never having been a fan, truth be told.

Me neither. I always thought he was a pompous ass back when he was "the Donald". A shitty leader and a blowhard when he was a reality TV show host and a racist fuckwit when he was a political candidate. Now he's added traitor to his resume.

I strongly suggest you read what you linked to.

I did. That's why I posted it.

The fact remains Kelly made the remark about Wilson's grandstanding:

"In October -- April, rather, of 2015, I was still on active duty, and I went to the dedication of the new FBI field office in Miami. And it was dedicated to two men who were killed in a firefight in Miami against drug traffickers in 1986 -- a guy by the name of Grogan and Duke. Grogan almost retired, 53 years old; Duke, I think less than a year on the job. Anyways, they got in a gunfight and they were killed. Three other FBI agents were there, were wounded, and now retired. So we go down -- Jim Comey gave an absolutely brilliant memorial speech to those fallen men and to all of the men and women of the FBI who serve our country so well, and law enforcement so well.

There were family members there. Some of the children that were there were three or four years old when their dads were killed on that street in Miami-Dade. Three of the men that survived the fight were there, and gave a rendition of how brave those men were and how they gave their lives.

And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money -- the $20 million -- to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned."

Trump hates the military. He hates veterans, especially if they were wounded in combat. His cult is anti-military. It is disgusting and revolting.

I don't care much for Kelly, but that's beside the point. He is confirming what we already know. It must be getting harder and harder to maintain their illusion that their guy is the good guy. But they'll do it anyway.

Concart;5806828[B said:
]Trump hates the military. He hates veterans, especially if they were wounded in combat. His cult is anti-military. It is disgusting and revolting. [/B]

I don't care much for Kelly, but that's beside the point. He is confirming what we already know. It must be getting harder and harder to maintain their illusion that their guy is the good guy. But they'll do it anyway.
Agreed. Notice the oath-breakers on JPP who openly support Trump's treason, violation of his oath of office and his stance against US institutions and the United States military.

Agreed. Notice the oath-breakers on JPP who openly support Trump's treason, violation of his oath of office and his stance against US institutions and the United States military.

I am kind of disappointed that no Magatard has posted on this thread, you would think that they would have plenty to say.

General Kelly is a POS, too little, too late. He knew back in 2017 what a piece Trump is, he remained silent, until now.

I am kind of disappointed that no Magatard has posted on this thread, you would think that they would have plenty to say.

They want Kelly and General Milley murdered for lacking devotion and loyalty to their orange Messiah, but aren't willing to openly say it yet.

We are now dealing with Stalinists and the cult of personality.

I did. That's why I posted it.

The fact remains Kelly made the remark about Wilson's grandstanding:

"In October -- April, rather, of 2015, I was still on active duty, and I went to the dedication of the new FBI field office in Miami. And it was dedicated to two men who were killed in a firefight in Miami against drug traffickers in 1986 -- a guy by the name of Grogan and Duke. Grogan almost retired, 53 years old; Duke, I think less than a year on the job. Anyways, they got in a gunfight and they were killed. Three other FBI agents were there, were wounded, and now retired. So we go down -- Jim Comey gave an absolutely brilliant memorial speech to those fallen men and to all of the men and women of the FBI who serve our country so well, and law enforcement so well.

There were family members there. Some of the children that were there were three or four years old when their dads were killed on that street in Miami-Dade. Three of the men that survived the fight were there, and gave a rendition of how brave those men were and how they gave their lives.

And a congresswoman stood up, and in the long tradition of empty barrels making the most noise, stood up there and all of that and talked about how she was instrumental in getting the funding for that building, and how she took care of her constituents because she got the money, and she just called up President Obama, and on that phone call he gave the money -- the $20 million -- to build the building. And she sat down, and we were stunned. Stunned that she had done it. Even for someone that is that empty a barrel, we were stunned."
If that's as far as you read, I strongly suggest that you keep reading

Back