John Kelly reveals Trump’s comments: denigrating veterans and the war-wounded.

Agreed. Notice the oath-breakers on JPP who openly support Trump's treason, violation of his oath of office and his stance against US institutions and the United States military.
trump loves anything that he believes will get him re elected. He weighs every action he takes against political gain, as we saw with his bungling of the trump virus.

He granted clemency to that heinous war criminal Gallagher after his court marshal.

You're repeating yourself like Sybil. If you have a point, make it. If you don't, that's fine too.
I made my point early in the thread and you linked an article that supports my position.

The fact that you redacted the pertinent text may have been an accident.

If we were playing 'tit for tat', I would compare you to Expresslane.

But I don't do that.

trump loves anything that he believes will get him re elected. He weighs every action he takes against political gain, as we saw with his bungling of the trump virus.

He granted clemency to that heinous war criminal Gallagher after his court marshal.
He's a populist. Trump is a willow in the wind of popular RW opinion.

I made my point early in the thread and you linked an article that supports my position.

The fact that you redacted the pertinent text may have been an accident.

If we were playing 'tit for tat', I would compare you to Expresslane.

But I don't do that.
And you were wrong if you think Kelly was being racist or protecting Trump with his comment.

If he happened to be referring to trump, he would have been correct.

Instead, he was protecting trump for making idiotic comments to a military widow on a phone call. Referring to a congresswoman as he lied about her criticism of trump.

And you were wrong if you think Kelly was being racist or protecting Trump with his comment.
I don't see the term 'racist' in any comment I made. I merely stated that Kelly was a shill for trump, and lied about Wilson in his 'empty barrel' comment.

He's a disgrace, and your link proves it. The only people who support your erroneous claim in your link are trump, and Huckabee Sanders. Two notorious liars.

He gets points for finally telling the truth about trump publicly. That's the crux of this thread.

Kelly will always be remembered for eating trump's shit, by those who actually paid attention. There were some very cool moments to reflect on, though. He often seemed to have a headache during trump's rambling comments.

I don't see the term 'racist' in any comment I made. I merely stated that Kelly was a shill for trump, and lied about Wilson in his 'empty barrel' comment.

He's a disgrace, and your link proves it. The only people who support your erroneous claim in your link are trump, and Huckabee Sanders. Two notorious liars.

He gets points for finally telling the truth about trump publicly. That's the crux of this thread.

Kelly will always be remembered for eating trump's shit, by those who actually paid attention. There were some very cool moments to reflect on, though. He often seemed to have a headache during trump's rambling comments.
That's what others have claimed. Disagreed that Kelly lied about Wilson as the quote proved.

Disagreed but thanks for your unsubstantiated opinion.

Agreed.

Disagreed. Most people will be remembered for their endgame, not their middle or opening game. General Kelly will be no different no matter how many Democrats hate him or lie about him.

Back