John Kerry says Tar Baby.. OMG

however the democrats and the alarmists will give him a pass and not run it in there newspapers or broadcasts. Unlike how they treated it when McCain said it

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=439d9642-fe10-49ff-bce0-b2aac6607972

The liberal Dem. propaganda machine (aka - MSM)knows exactly how to handle these things....in this case it is a non-event...it never happened...it will not be mentioned ....
If a Conservative says tar baby, its now an opportunity...

to bash the Con (contract with PBS, BBC and NPR to run hourly reports, with an eye to a TV special within a month)

to destroy him personally and his friends or family, or any one that ever talked to him if the need arises....

to establish it as a 'media news event' .... a future documentary and maybe even a book in the future....

Lets just be honest with ourselves here.

Republicans are more racist than Democrats.

There, I said it.

With respect to the south, not to mention the inherent racism in this country, it's foolish to assume it's equal handed. Democrats at least have their heart in the right place. We support equal hiring opportunities, tutition for inner city youth who often happen to be African American, etc. It was the Liberally minded that lead the civil rights movement. Republicans have nothing to show for it.

The context of comments are important, and truly, I know it's not something we ever want to admit, but the bottom line is that when a Republican says something racist, it has to raise more eyebrows due to the fact that they don't support the African American Community at ALL, not to mention their family histories of more racism than democrat families. So yes, it's a bigger deal when a republican says something racist because we know they MEAN it, whereas with democrats it's more of a mis pronunciation or mistake.

And I'm not generalizing I'm not saying all republicans are racist, but if you had to pick out one group concerning the Democrats or republicans, clearly the republicans are more racist.

There, I said it.

With respect to the south, not to mention the inherent racism in this country, it's foolish to assume it's equal handed. Democrats at least have their heart in the right place. We support equal hiring opportunities, tutition for inner city youth who often happen to be African American, etc. It was the Liberally minded that lead the civil rights movement. Republicans have nothing to show for it.

The context of comments are important, and truly, I know it's not something we ever want to admit, but the bottom line is that when a Republican says something racist, it has to raise more eyebrows due to the fact that they don't support the African American Community at ALL, not to mention their family histories of more racism than democrat families. So yes, it's a bigger deal when a republican says something racist because we know they MEAN it, whereas with democrats it's more of a mis pronunciation or mistake.

You have to like this line of thinking, 'it doesn't matter what you do as long as your heart is in the right place'. And since we're in the context of public policy it doesn't matter how bad a piece of legislation may be as long as it can be considered 'compassionate' or the people voting on it have their heart in the right place. The outcome of said legislation is irrelevant.

i never said that!!

It's implied when you say Republicans never do anything for the black community. Policy such as extended welfare benefits for example that helped tear the black family apart would of course be looked at from your perspective as very caring and compassionate legislation for the black community, regardless of its outcome.

what exactly tore black families apart??? So Democrats are the bad people when they try to help the disenfranchised but republicans not getting off their ass to make the world a better place is somehow noble?

Republicans are more racist there is no denying that. Look at the south.

what exactly tore black families apart??? So Democrats are the bad people when they try to help the disenfranchised but republicans not getting off their ass to make the world a better place is somehow noble?

Republicans are more racist there is no denying that. Look at the south.

I didn't say Democrats are bad people nor did I say Republicans are more noble. But your idea that a Democrat couldn't be racist because they have such great hearts and are so compassionate is crap. And if you want to see racism look at places in the Northeast such as Boston. It's a different kind of racism than in the South but its there nonetheless and its almost a worse kind.

If it makes you feel better to think Republicans are more racist then Democrats be my guest. You can believe what ever you would like. But this idea that Democrats are pure of heart is b.s.

(As far as policy take a look at black family structure in the '60's in terms of number of children born out of wedlock. Then look at it now after extended welfare benefits and numerous other legislation was passed in that ilk. Now that is not to say it is the sole reason because it is not. But it definitely played a role.)

There, I said it.

If it wasn't for Republicans, you'd still be picking cotton....you're a biased, bigoted moron and too stupid to realize it...

Back