John McCain Known To Like a Gerbil in the Butt

I feel that Obama makes a good point here. The right wing circle jerking amebas, represented so well here by BB, Meme, jollie, Indisuptable and Bravo, circulate these bullshit stories made up out of whole cloth on the internet, and eventually the “liberal media’ will actually ask the candidate about it, but only if they’re a democrat.

So, it’s time. It’s time to circulate the rumor that John McCain was taken to the emergency room with a gerbil stuck in his butt, and had to have it removed. And we’ll add in that the gerbil was killed in the process, because that should get PETA going , and you know how they are. I’m dead f’ing serious. I’m really tired of this shit. I am personally going to start this email whispering campaign.

"Sen. Barack Obama on Thursday batted down rumors circulating on the Internet and mentioned on some cable news shows of the existence of a video of his wife using a derogatory term for white people, and criticized a reporter for asking him about the rumor, which has not a shred of evidence to support it.

"We have seen this before. There is dirt and lies that are circulated in e-mails and they pump them out long enough until finally you, a mainstream reporter, asks me about it," Obama said to the McClatchy reporter during a press conference aboard his campaign plane. "That gives legs to the story. If somebody has evidence that myself or Michelle or anybody has said something inappropriate, let them do it."
http://news.aol.com/political-machi...is-crap/?icid=100214839x1203572422x1200140837

It's all ready been done to McCain. By REPUBLCIANS!

During the 2000 primary in South Carolina a whisper campaign had began that McCain had an illigetimate child from an affair with a black woman. Which, in South Carolina, is an anethma. I didn't help that McCains adopted daughter (she's from Pakistan) was with the Senator.

Back