John McCain to begin Gen. Election with Big speech tonight!

I have only one thing to say to McCain at this point. If you are going to smile visit the dentist and get your teeth whitened! Geez.

It’s so hard to understand, because it’s not a painful procedure, but it is an expensive one. Most people with his money would be running to the dentist.

Was that something he does, or was it special for that speech?

No, I’ve seen him doing it before last night. I don’t know what it is about. His wife is obviously a very attractive woman, and she was very rich when they met. Maybe I am not being objective it’s hard to say, but I see him as a creepy, abusive bastard with a serious anger problem. He’s also, frankly, extremely ugly. It is a marvel to me what women do to themselves.

No, I’ve seen him doing it before last night. I don’t know what it is about. His wife is obviously a very attractive woman, and she was very rich when they met. Maybe I am not being objective it’s hard to say, but I see him as a creepy, abusive bastard with a serious anger problem. He’s also, frankly, extremely ugly. It is a marvel to me what women do to themselves.

I think he does that smile to counter the idea that he is an angery man, it does not work. It merely makes him look like an angery, repressed man.

Back