Jordan Peterson says he’s baffled by ‘degree of animosity’ toward Trump by ‘elitist leftist types’

Truth Detector

Contributor
It doesn't baffle me knowing that Trump hatred is a serious mental disorder.

Jordan Peterson says he’s baffled by ‘degree of animosity’ toward Trump by ‘elitist leftist types’

Famed Canadian psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson is baffled by why so many Americans love to hate former President Trump.

Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee, is a polarizing figure. He is absolutely beloved by his base but passionately despised by many on the far-left. Peterson believes elitists throughout America are simply peeved that the brash businessman from Queens has been so successful.

"The degree of animosity that people have for Trump is actually somewhat of a mystery to me. I can't quite crack it. There's a class thing there, I would say. Elitist people are annoyed that someone like Trump, or someone who they think Trump is, has dared to enter the upper echelons of the establishment," Peterson told Fox News Digital.

"So, there's something about it that's very classist… and Trump is a brash salesman-y sort of character, right? I mean, he ran ‘The Apprentice’ for years. He's a huckster. And I don't mean that in a denigrating way," Peterson continued. "I mean, part of what's made America great is its ability to sell, right? And the shadow side of the salesman is the huckster."

Peterson believes "Trump straddles the line between salesman and huckster," which irritates liberals.

"Especially anti-capitalist, elitist leftist types," he said, noting that there have to be other reasons why the former president drives so many liberals insane.

"Is it Trump's rough edges? There's that. Is it his proclivity to bully, with which he does it very effectively and sometimes very usefully? It's that, he's déclassé, you know," Peterson added. "The elite types really hate that. They feel that he's contaminating their domain… it's very mysterious and there's multiple levels to it."

Peterson, who has studied, taught and practiced psychology for decades, admits he doesn’t completely understand what exactly makes Trump so historically polarizing. Peterson does, however, believe that the former president being found guilty on all counts in the unprecedented New York v. Trump is "terrible" for trust in America.

"Trust in major institutions has been unbelievably weakened in the last five years. Many people don't trust the medical establishment. Many people don't trust the psychological community. Many people don't trust higher education, or media, or government… or the judiciary," he said.

"Societies where trust collapses become impoverished and imperiled. It's really bad. And that sort of institutional trust is extremely difficult to develop and to maintain," Peterson continued. "I believe that the major consequence of the Trump trial will be that another 30% of Americans will lose faith in the judicial system, and that's a catastrophe."

Trump was found guilty on all counts after the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office charged him with 34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree. Trump, who pleaded not guilty and has maintained his innocence, has blasted the entire process as "rigged."

"The Trump voters think, and rightly so, ‘Well, if they're going to persecute the person I voted for, and would like to vote for again, what's to stop them from persecuting me?’ And that is a perfectly valid question," Peterson said.

It doesn't baffle me knowing that Trump hatred is a serious mental disorder.

Famed Canadian psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson is baffled by why so many Americans love to hate former President Trump.

Trump, the presumptive GOP nominee, is a polarizing figure. He is absolutely beloved by his base but passionately despised by many on the far-left. Peterson believes elitists throughout America are simply peeved that the brash businessman from Queens has been so successful.

"The degree of animosity that people have for Trump is actually somewhat of a mystery to me. I can't quite crack it. There's a class thing there, I would say. Elitist people are annoyed that someone like Trump, or someone who they think Trump is, has dared to enter the upper echelons of the establishment," Peterson told Fox News Digital.

"So, there's something about it that's very classist… and Trump is a brash salesman-y sort of character, right? I mean, he ran ‘The Apprentice’ for years. He's a huckster. And I don't mean that in a denigrating way," Peterson continued. "I mean, part of what's made America great is its ability to sell, right? And the shadow side of the salesman is the huckster."

Peterson believes "Trump straddles the line between salesman and huckster," which irritates liberals.

"Especially anti-capitalist, elitist leftist types," he said, noting that there have to be other reasons why the former president drives so many liberals insane.

"Is it Trump's rough edges? There's that. Is it his proclivity to bully, with which he does it very effectively and sometimes very usefully? It's that, he's déclassé, you know," Peterson added. "The elite types really hate that. They feel that he's contaminating their domain… it's very mysterious and there's multiple levels to it."

Who?

You have to grasp that for the Left, politics is a substitute for religion. I you are someone who is in opposition to them and their canon and dogma, you are to be stoned to death or crucified for your heathen beliefs in their eyes.

They really get triggered when challenged by the facts. The thought of Trump taking away their power angers them into fits of delusional lunacy.

Jordan is either in an illusionary reality or just blind, he is questioning why some dislike Trump on a media source dedicated to promoting outright hate of Biden

What Are Internet Trolls?

An internet troll is someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic. They can come in many forms. Most trolls do this for their own amusement, but other forms of trolling are done to push a specific agenda.

Jordan is either in an illusionary reality or just blind, he is questioning why some dislike Trump on a media source dedicated to promoting outright hate of Biden

There you go lying your dumb ass off. I don't think you can post without lying and looking like a shrill low IQ dumbass. :palm:

Cracka pleez :palm:

Even Mika and Joe liked him before it looked like he would win the repub nom. They welcomed him with open arms on Morning Joe.

He was a very popular celebrity, international businessman before 2016, ArseHives, duh.

You got to be kidding, you sure this guy is a psychologist?

No one needs an explanation why some people hate Trump, cause he is an asshole, a narcissistic asshole, like asking why people disliked Joeffrey Baratheon

You got to be kidding, you sure this guy is a psychologist?

I'm not sure you even have a brain. :palm:

No one needs an explanation why some people hate Trump, cause he is an asshole, a narcissistic asshole, like asking why people disliked Joeffrey Baratheon

Apparently, the point being made completely escapes you. But thank you for illustrating what triggered, lying, leftist loon looks like.

He should have Gad Saad explain it to him.

ignorance
/ĭg′nər-əns/
noun

The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed.

The condition of being ignorant; the lack of knowledge in general, or in relation to a particular subject; the state of being uneducated or uninformed.

A willful neglect or refusal to acquire knowledge which one may acquire and it is his duty to have.

Back