Jordan Peterson says he’s baffled by ‘degree of animosity’ toward Trump by ‘elitist leftist types’

What Are Internet Trolls?

An internet troll is someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic. They can come in many forms. Most trolls do this for their own amusement, but other forms of trolling are done to push a specific agenda.
Still never heard of the guy.

Apparently, the point being made completely escapes you. But thank you for illustrating what triggered, lying, leftist loon looks like.
“the point,” what point, no one needs a psychologist to know why some people hate Trump, as I said, cause he is an asshole, a narcissistic asshole, has been his whole life, like asking why people disliked Joeffrey Baratheon

If it looks like a duck, talks like duck, and acts like a duck, common sense tells you it ain’t no elephant

Peterson believes "Trump straddles the line between salesman and huckster," which irritates liberals.

Trump irritates everyone except the saps he's seduced. Sixty percent of the voters don't like him.

“the point,” what point, no one needs a psychologist to know why some people hate Trump, as I said, cause he is an asshole, a narcissistic asshole, has been his whole life, like asking why people disliked Joeffrey Baratheon

If it looks like a duck, talks like duck, and acts like a duck, common sense tells you it ain’t no elephant

Let me translate this triggered, massive pile of bovine bile for the thread:

seinfeld-elaine-benes.gif

Peterson believes "Trump straddles the line between salesman and huckster," which irritates liberals.

Trump irritates everyone except the saps he's seduced. Sixty percent of the voters don't like him.

Trump seems to irritate elitist, mentally ill progressive leftist autocrats who think they should be the deciders in everything. I'm very good with that.

There's a lot Biden and other Democratic autocrats have to fear this November, the least of which is getting their asses kicked in the election. They know how transparent Trump is and all their nasty corrupt secrets are going to come out after January 2025.

Back