JPP - Help?

So... a lot of members here have multiple accounts so they can keep coming back and troll?

You guys should IP ban people who do that to keep the forum from being spammed/derailed.

All this fighting definitely shouldn't be allowed to happen in the Announcments forum here. On DP if you even argue with a moderator in public you get infracted (not a bad thing, actually). And certainly people weren't allowed to openly troll in DP's Feedback and Suggestions section..

Yeah, none of that stuff is going to happen here. I don't mean to sound nasty but no one here gives a shit what they do at DP. I looked at that board once, thought "cesspool" and never went back. This is a different board.

and people are allowed to argue with mods here too. There is basically no rules here except no personal information and no sexual comments about minors.

We aren't DP, DP is full of fail... it's their idiotic rules that got you banned, it's pretty funny you defend the system that got you banned over something so trivial.

If I can't call Damo a mf'er I can't post here.

Yeah, none of that stuff is going to happen here. I don't mean to sound nasty but no one here gives a shit what they do at DP. I looked at that board once, thought "cesspool" and never went back. This is a different board.

I think a kind of filtration measure is almost necessary on a board that size. Back when I posted on DP, the number of trolls, militant partisans and outright neo-nazis was astounding.

Back