JPPConnect

You clearly don't know how to read a pop-up box that tells you how to make it stop.

[ ]"Do this every time for JPPConnect"

or

[X]"Do this every time for JPPConnect"

One will make it stop, the other one will keep asking you what you want to do.

I was wondering who was the other person using the unannounced feature. I only installed it to test how it would work. I didn't announce it because it is very likely I will delete it. It is annoying.

Yes it is..and so is darla personna and eppi too!..Zelda is watching you!:cof1:

I was wondering who was the other person using the unannounced feature. I only installed it to test how it would work. I didn't announce it because it is very likely I will delete it. It is annoying.

I was just wondering what it did. I had been seeing the button there for a few days and curiosity killed me. So all it does is inform your friends that you posted something on JPP? Sounds pretty useless.

I also just got what the "Always do this" meant. I thought it meant that it would always post, not that it would always do the next action you selected.

Haha wow. Yeah I will never be using that feature. My friends would probably never talk to me again if they knew I had ever posted on an internet forum.

LOL. You have no idea the lengths I go to to hide this habit from other people.

The one time I did accidentally click "Yes, post", I immediately went to facebook to delete it. And I always have a "backup tab" ready so that if anyone walks up and looks at my screen while I'm at school I can look like I'm reading something less dorky, like instructions for installing linux, or Dungeons and Dragons rule books.

I was just wondering what it did. I had been seeing the button there for a few days and curiosity killed me. So all it does is inform your friends that you posted something on JPP? Sounds pretty useless.

I also just got what the "Always do this" meant. I thought it meant that it would always post, not that it would always do the next action you selected.
What it really does is connect you to a product on Facebook that allows Facebook users to connect to the board without having to go through the full registration. They choose a username, it pulls info from Facebook, and whammo they are a "Registered User".

If I wanted to spend money I could advertise the product to users of Facebook right on their front page that show certain "interests" (politics of course) on a pay-per-click basis...

Well my most recent girlfriend would have definitely thought this was lame. I play a couple of PC games, and she came over one day last week when I was playing and was horrified to see me enjoying my gaming. I told her one time that I wanted her to see some of the games just so she could understand them, and she told me verbatim that it would probably ruin her sexual attraction to me.

The opposite extreme of that is a previous girlfriend from like '06 when I posted on FP.com. She would actually go and read the posts I would make everyday. She saw me log in one time and went on her own and found the website. I mentioned to her one time that I had destroyed this idiot (probably Midcan) in a debate and she was like "OH YEAH I read that!" At which point I was like "What?". She said "yeah I read your posts on there. If that's creepy I will stop." I told her it wasn't creepy then broke up with her after a safe increment of time.

I'm never happy. If a girl hates that I post about politics online, I think she is shallow. If she gets way too excited that I post online, then I start thinking I am far too cool to be dating her.

LOL. Really? You just got that? Dang. Maybe I could change the phrase to make it clearer...

"Always perform this action for..."?

Well my most recent girlfriend would have definitely thought this was lame. I play a couple of PC games, and she came over one day last week when I was playing and was horrified to see me enjoying my gaming. I told her one time that I wanted her to see some of the games just so she could understand them, and she told me verbatim that it would probably ruin her sexual attraction to me.

The opposite extreme of that is a previous girlfriend from like '06 when I posted on FP.com. She would actually go and read the posts I would make everyday. She saw me log in one time and went on her own and found the website. I mentioned to her one time that I had destroyed this idiot (probably Midcan) in a debate and she was like "OH YEAH I read that!" At which point I was like "What?". She said "yeah I read your posts on there. If that's creepy I will stop." I told her it wasn't creepy then broke up with her after a safe increment of time.

I'm never happy. If a girl hates that I post about politics online, I think she is shallow. If she gets way too excited that I post online, then I start thinking I am far too cool to be dating her.

Maybe you should get one that posts online herself but doesn't go behind your back to stalk your posts?

I mean, it would be OK if she had asked you beforehand. But going behind your back and reading what you post is unbelievably creepy.

Maybe you should get one that posts online herself but doesn't go behind your back to stalk your posts?

I mean, it would be OK if she had asked you beforehand. But going behind your back and reading what you post is unbelievably creepy.

I know right? I assured her that it wasn't creepy but it really was.

I want them to be interested, but not THAT interested.

I know right? I assured her that it wasn't creepy but it really was.

I want them to be interested, but not THAT interested.

I don't find you that interesting. I probably wouldn't walk into the kitchen to find out what you had written on the refrigerator.

I don't find you that interesting. I probably wouldn't walk into the kitchen to find out what you had written on the refrigerator.

Well your loss, because it might have been a warning that could have saved your life. Or there could have been a giant bag of pot in the refridgerator.

But I guess the real point is, what the eff are you doing in my house anyway?

Well your loss, because it might have been a warning that could have saved your life. Or there could have been a giant bag of pot in the refridgerator.

But I guess the real point is, what the eff are you doing in my house anyway?

LOL I was totally picturing my kitchen actually.

I shut off the annoying features. It shouldn't ask if you want to publish a story every time.

Back