Juan McCain - Born in the USA?

Anyone who would say that is not an American and deserves to have their citizenship immediately revoked, and then they need to be taken outside and shot in the back of their head while they weep and beg for mercy. Then they need to be cremated and have their ashes scattered in the Southern Ocean. No family members may be present.

You talkin' to me?

Anyone who would say that is not an American and deserves to have their citizenship immediately revoked, and then they need to be taken outside and shot in the back of their head while they weep and beg for mercy. Then they need to be cremated and have their ashes scattered in the Southern Ocean. No family members may be present.

Waterbaby...like ya did anything in your sorry ass life to help our democracy grow? Where and when did you self sacrafice your freedom to ensure others theirs?:doh::FootMouth::corn:

I would say this satire pretty much represents all anti-McCain thought that I have heard. Someone shock me with an intelligent attack on McCain's conservative and Republican credentials...

"Heez az liburl az Hilluree Clintun!" -Neopopulist Opponents of McCain

Anyone who would say that non-Americans are not American citizens should be shot?

Whatever.

Nope................!

I didn't notice that America was invaded or threatened by anyone in 1968? Sheesh, and I thought I was good with history.

Was it the British again?

It was the French..they got their asses kicked at the A'shaw Valley...the 7th Cav 'reborne' had to clean up their mess(1965)...a pay back for thier support of us during the war of 1812 I suspect...could be wrong I was just a 3.0 gpa student in history...but I made up for it in real life...anymore silly comments college boy?

It was the French..they got their asses kicked at the A'shaw Valley...the 7th Cav 'reborne' had to clean up their mess(1965)...a pay back for thier support of us during the war of 1812 I suspect...could be wrong I was just a 3.0 gpa student in history...but I made up for it in real life...anymore silly comments college boy?

So, your great contribution to protecting my freedom was doing something for the French?

LMAO.............

So, your great contribution to protecting my freedom was doing something for the French?

Do I really need to explain this? or do you spend way too much time entertaining yourself in the toilets at Pizza Hut? Did ya think we all forgot about your diatribe about foot stomping at Pizza Hut?

Well, my feeling about this whole situation is that the military really hasn't done anything at all to protect my freedom in the past 60 years. Including such things as murdering students at Berkely, if anything, they have restricted it.

You really need a ligit..............

Well, my feeling about this whole situation is that the military really hasn't done anything at all to protect my freedom in the past 60 years. Including such things as murdering students at Berkely, if anything, they have restricted it.

link to this accusation...the only 'Berkley' students that I remember were the ones I gave a 'Blackeye' to who spit on me on my return from overseas...S/E asia...this does not equate to murder...please post real time info :rolleyes:for this diatribe!

Gotta run dinner time is getting real close...have a great night with all your emo diatribes!:D

Last edited:
link to this accusation...the only 'Berkley' students that I remember were the ones I gave a 'Blackeye' to who spit on me on my return from overseas...S/E asia...this does not equate to murder...please post real time info :rolleyes:for this diatribe!

Gotta run dinner time is getting real close...have a great night with all your emo diatribes!:D

OK...

You fought in Vietnam?

Battleborne, there's an old saying.

Never wrestle with a pig. It accomplishes nothing, you get as dirty as the pig, and the pig enjoys it.

A word to the wise.

Or did you think you were accomplishing something?

Back