Just an FYI... Rule 14... If all you do is follow someone around...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
If all you do is follow 1 or 2 posters around to harass them Rule 14 will apply and you will not have an account for long.

Even if you try to pepper your harassment with an occasional "real" post about politics, if you continue to follow just one or two posters around to harass them we will take some action.

14. The treatment of Incendiary Troll accounts. Definition: Posting solely for reaction, to harass, or stalk. Whether single or secondary, those accounts posting solely for reaction and/or harassment and not contributing to the discussion in any way post at the sole discretion of the JPP Admin Team and may be removed at any moment.

I added the bold, but this is the rule I am talking about.

If you are worried, then I am talking to you.

If all you do is follow 1 or 2 posters around to harass them Rule 14 will apply and you will not have an account for long.

Even if you try to pepper your harassment with an occasional "real" post about politics, if you continue to follow just one or two posters around to harass them we will take some action.

I'd offer betting a $20 JPP donation that this is about Jits, but since you'd be the one checking the cards, I won't. :)

I'd offer betting a $20 JPP donation that this is about Jits, but since you'd be the one checking the cards, I won't. :)

Never follow your intuition. Because yours sucks donkey balls.
Now if you'd like to know the next time cultsmasher is around before the mods get him, I can do that. :D
Maybe..
Dude, my earliest internet experiences involved being able to tell who somebody was no matter what their screen name was.

I used to give out <>< like candy.

Last edited:

Oh yeah, no worries comes off the ban today. Thanks for reminding me. Message received I'll play nice now.

That would apply to every poster here. :D

As someone has stated here on JPP, everybody's a stalker. Or else there wouldn't be JPP.

That would apply to every poster here. :D

As someone has stated here on JPP, everybody's a stalker. Or else there wouldn't be JPP.

Hahaha, that's fairly accurate. There are a couple of obsessed ppl here though who this pertains too. Rev. HellHound is one, so is Tom. BMD is SOOO obsessed with Dutch he even had a mention of him in his sig line at one time. Maybe still does.

Hahaha, that's fairly accurate. There are a couple of obsessed ppl here though who this pertains too. Rev. HellHound is one, so is Tom. BMD is SOOO obsessed with Dutch he even had a mention of him in his sig line at one time. Maybe still does.

No worries. I'm happy to give poor, poor ol' Jits something to live for. ;)

Tom is weird because he's wannabe-American living in a Third World Shithole Dictatorship.

Good.

Didn't think you cared.

Evidently, my definition of a Teaba**er (www.teaparty.org) was different than theirs.

A sexual act?

Who would have thought but it's true.

Republican Tea Party members came up with "Teabagger" and the Democrats ran with it like they stole it. Kinda like the Birther thing. LOL

I fail to see why calling a Tea Party member a "Teabagger" is worse than calling a Trump fan a "Trump cocksucker".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back