Just an FYI... Rule 14... If all you do is follow someone around...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are juggling the "Free Speech" vs "Psycho Poster" dilemma. I'm sure they'll figure it out. :)

Well it is obviously irritating enough to the posters and admins that they felt the need to issue the warning, anyone guilty of it should probably heed the warning. I have seen many a poster ignore it and pay for it by being perm banned, I know, I am one of those and on more than one site.

Well it is obviously irritating enough to the posters and admins that they felt the need to issue the warning, anyone guilty of it should probably heed the warning. I have seen many a poster ignore it and pay for it by being perm banned, I know, I am one of those and on more than one site.

It's usually good to heed warnings.

JPP is pretty "liberal" when it comes to tolerating assholes. <---see what I did there? :)

Republican Tea Party members came up with "Teabagger" and the Democrats ran with it like they stole it. Kinda like the Birther thing. LOL

I fail to see why calling a Tea Party member a "Teabagger" is worse than calling a Trump fan a "Trump cocksucker".

Someone, likely a wing nut, brought to the mods attention, SNOWFLAKES.

You really are a wing nut.

Report myself, so I get banned?

BRILLIANT!

No wonder why Dotard loves his cult.

I screen shot my who quoted section. I have for awhile. You know why? You're not the first progtard I've dealt with. You think you were stalked? You don't want to get into that with me.

I screen shot my who quoted section. I have for awhile. You know why? You're not the first progtard I've dealt with. You think you were stalked? You don't want to get into that with me.

Did you read post #9 and 18?

That isn't why I got banned.

It was 12b, likely me using the term teaba**er (www.teaparty.org)

And yes, you were stalking me, every reply from you was one word, for weeks, that's why you were on my ignore list.

"Play nice", you said.

Did you read post #9 and 18?

That isn't why I got banned.

It was 12b, likely me using the term teaba**ger (www.teaparty.org)

And yes, you were stalking me, every reply from you was one word, for weeks, that's why you were on my ignore list.

"Play nice", you said.

It wasn't an accident you got what you got. You followed me around the forum 10 days and quoted me extensively...and your responses while verbose were pretty much the same. IOW, you were not responding to the thread topic, that makes you a stalker.

Now, you can complain about being "stalked" but it wasn't an accident...you asked for it, and you're not exactly innocent.

Learn from this...or don't, no skin off my balls either way.

Someone, likely a wing nut, brought to the mods attention, SNOWFLAKES.

Reporting is fine. Play by the rules, die by the rules. I'm good with it. What I don't understand is why calling someone a Teabagger is worse than calling them a toe-tapping Republican cocksucker.

It wasn't an accident you got what you got. You followed me around the forum 10 days and quoted me extensively...and your responses while verbose were pretty much the same. IOW, you were not responding to the thread topic, that makes you a stalker.

Now, you can complain about being "stalked" but it wasn't an accident...you asked for it, and you're not exactly innocent.

Learn from this...or don't, no skin off my balls either way.

Awwwwww....was poor Guille crushed by a stalker calling him a Teabagging cum gargling butt pirate for Trump?

Wow. You're a bigger pussy lamer than I thought, Guille. This link has some good tips for you to grow a stronger backbone. :) https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/osteoporosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20351968

It's a compliment to have a stalker. I have one and he's made three, count'em three, tribute threads about me besides the thousands of posts and groans. It's proof I'm living so deep in his head that my life consumes his. He spends hours online thinking about me. It's like having a dog.

Awwwwww....was poor Guille crushed by a stalker calling him a Teabagging cum gargling butt pirate for Trump?

Wow. You're a bigger pussy lamer than I thought, Guille. This link has some good tips for you to grow a stronger backbone. :) https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/osteoporosis/symptoms-causes/syc-20351968

It's a compliment to have a stalker. I have one and he's made three, count'em three, tribute threads about me besides the thousands of posts and groans. It's proof I'm living so deep in his head that my life consumes his. He spends hours online thinking about me. It's like having a dog.

But at least when the dog becomes diseased there's euthanasia. :laugh:

If all you do is follow 1 or 2 posters around to harass them Rule 14 will apply and you will not have an account for long.

Even if you try to pepper your harassment with an occasional "real" post about politics, if you continue to follow just one or two posters around to harass them we will take some action.

I added the bold, but this is the rule I am talking about.

If you are worried, then I am talking to you.

Ill bet dollars to donuts that the person(s) you are talking totally lack the self awareness you give them credit for.

No, not crushed at all. Didn't complain to the mod or the admin. Not even once. What I did was was go right at the little prog motherfucker trying to fuck with me...and I won. Just like I won with you #stolenvalor.

No, not crushed at all. Didn't complain to the mod or the admin. Not even once. What I did was was go right at the little prog motherfucker trying to fuck with me...and I won. Just like I won with you #stolenvalor.

That pussy probably went crying to the mods numerous times about us. How many times was his inbox full? One can only guess what was being said.
A Marine? LOL!! That cunt made immoral references about my mother shortly after he/it arrived here, then lied about it. Fuck with my family and that's "game on."
He claimed if I came down there and faced him face to face, he'd let me hit him and go crying to the cops and have me arrested. NO Marine would say that.
There's no doubt that ANY Marine (or anyone, for that matter) would want a cunt like him "watching their back."

Either do I, that's why I think someone got offended.

Someone needs to grow a spine. Besides, the RWers came up with the term first....before they knew what it meant. :rofl2:

5bb89d99260000350083ab0a.jpeg

20100115-teabagger.jpg

image6365032x.jpg

Thanks for confessing you're a liar, a bullshitter and a gutless little coward. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back