Just Married

Minister of Truth

Practically Perfect
I finally had my wedding on the 17th. Then we took a little mini-moon down to San Diego so I could see her hometown and we could close-out a storage unit she's been renting down there. I basically had a complete diet of tacos for five days. Toured the Zoo and Sea World.

Attachments

• Married.jpg
    Married.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 34
I finally had my wedding on the 17th. Then we took a little mini-moon down to San Diego so I could see her hometown and we could close-out a storage unit she's been renting down there. I basically had a complete diet of tacos for five days. Toured the Zoo and Sea World.

I am so happy for the two of you! Best of luck, she is lovely and you look great! Hugs

:good4u::hand::hand::hand::good4u:
CONGRATULATIONS
A world of happiness to you both!!

You said down to SD, do you live up here in Nor Cal??

Congrats mate!

:good4u::hand::hand::hand::good4u:
CONGRATULATIONS
A world of happiness to you both!!

You said down to SD, do you live up here in Nor Cal??

Actually, all the way up in Seattle. My mom is from Crescent City, though, and I had previously never been south of San Francisco. Thus, my trip added San Diego (and nearby towns), drove through LA, and made stops at San Luis Obispo, Cambria, San Simeon, Big Sur, and Sacramento (all places where I stopped and toured and/or lodged).

Last edited:
The reason for the stop at San Simeon was so that we could tour Hearst Castle. William Randolph Hearst was a complete douchebag, but the Castle is quite impressive.

Actually, all the way up in Seattle. My mom is from Crescent City, though, and I had previously never been south of San Francisco. Thus, my trip added San Diego (and nearby towns), drove through LA, and made stops at San Luis Obispo, Cambria, San Simeon, Big Sur, and Sacramento (all places where I stopped and toured and/or lodged).

Cool, I was born up there & have cousins up there as well..

She is from SD~~~~~AAAaahhh she does know it rains "occasionally" in Seattle?? lol

Crescent city weather isn't much different than Seattle..

Cool, I was born up there & have cousins up there as well..

She is from SD~~~~~AAAaahhh she does know it rains "occasionally" in Seattle?? lol

Crescent city weather isn't much different than Seattle..

I'm told it rains more in Crescent City than in Seattle, because it's on the ocean and we're on the Sound. It certainly gets more tidal waves!

Yea that last one wasn't much, rocked a few boats in Santa Cruz & Crescent city & that was about it...

But as you prob already know the NW is prime tsunami territory..

Yea that last one wasn't much, rocked a few boats in Santa Cruz & Crescent city & that was about it...

But as you prob already know the NW is prime tsunami territory..

I'd have to be in Forks or Seaside to feel one. My mom was a kid in Crescent City in 1964 when it got nailed by the big one.

I finally had my wedding on the 17th. Then we took a little nmini-moon down to San Diego so I could see her hometown and we could close-out a storage unit she's been renting down there. I basically had a complete diet of tacos for five days. Toured the Zoo and Sea World.
Cute couple!

Back