Justice!

Jarod

Contributor
Despite the former Presidents best efforts, a trial was conducted. The system is working, the Jury will get to decide.

Our Justice system has held up. The Defendant sat there and obeyed the Judge, he did what the justice system required.

This is a WIN for the Criminal Justice System.

Despite the former Presidents best efforts, a trial was conducted. The system is working, the Jury will get to decide.

Our Justice system has held up. The Defendant sat there and obeyed the Judge, he did what the justice system required.

That doesn't sound like it was a win for the criminal justice system ... That trial was a disgraceful circus...

That doesn't sound like it was a win for the criminal justice system ... That trial was a disgraceful circus...
The system held up, I call it a win. We got the case to the Jury.

Charges were brought, Trump got a fair Trial and a jury gets to decide. I think that is amazing.

Charges were brought, Trump got a fair Trial and a jury gets to decide. I think that is amazing.
"We got the case to the jury."

We?

Just answer the phones and stop bothering the real lawyers.

If you're really an attorney..or human... then you can't possibly believe that there was anything amazing about this trial... except that it was a amazing display of injustice...

If you're really an attorney..or human... then you can't possibly believe that there was anything amazing about this trial... except that it was a amazing display of injustice...
He isn't a real attorney, he answers the phone for the real lawyers.

The real lawyers like Dershowitz and Turley said that there was no crime presented to the jury.

He isn't a real attorney, he answers the phone for the real lawyers.

The real lawyers like Dersowitz and Turley said that there was no crime presented to the jury.
He doesn't have time to be a practicing attorney...he's always posting here... He may be a Para... or "retired"...

iu

The trial was run beautifully. If you are saying that the defendant...the grotesque Trump...acted like a clown throughout...

...I agree.

But ya gotta cut him a break. He is a moron.

Notice how often Trump lied about that process. The latest was his complaint that the Prosecution has the last word as if it was a LW ploy to nail him instead of SOP. This is a lie like his complaint about the FBI trying to kill him in Mar-a-Lago.

What kind of fucking morons believe these lies?

Oh, I see. Fucking morons and cowards like Legion. LOL

Indeed. The Trumpers are gonna Trump. That's what they do.

It was a fair trial...and whatever the verdict, I will honor it.

I doubt they will if it is a conviction.

only in libtard land is a kangaroo court justice.

remove the gag order and put cameras in the court room if you wanted justice

what you want is controlled propaganda

Back