Justice!

The trial was run beautifully. If you are saying that the defendant...the grotesque Trump...acted like a clown throughout...

...I agree.

But ya gotta cut him a break. He is a moron.
There wasn't a single thing about that trial that was run properly...or beautifully... It will certainly be one for the history books, but not in a good way for the judge and the prosecutors and the D.A...or The justice system in the United States...
Your comments are an amazing display of DISGUSTING, TOP.

Calm down. You are making an ass of yourself.

Your comments are an amazing display of DISGUSTING, TOP.

Calm down. You are making an ass of yourself.
I'm perfectly calm...I always am... And spot on it seems...

Indeed. The Trumpers are gonna Trump. That's what they do.

It was a fair trial...and whatever the verdict, I will honor it.

I doubt they will if it is a conviction.
They will scream about a conviction, they already are laying the groundwork.

and, have your opponent stage a press conference outside the courthouse the same day as the fury goes out for deliberations.
Anybody who does not see through this sham trial is a fool.
the fact is both political parties can act like propaganda agents

to not allow the people to see for themselves such an important trial is a travesty.

now who made that decision again? oh yeah - liberals. the same ones that lied about Russia and gave a communist scum bag the highest journalistic award for his propaganda

derp derp

we can have a meaningful discussion of how you have fallen prey to decades of propaganda

but first go google Duranty like a good little retard lacking in historical knowledge
Poor, poor MAGA morons.

The whole world is against them.

I wonder why?

Reactions: QP!
only in libtard land is a kangaroo court justice.

remove the gag order and put cameras in the court room if you wanted justice

what you want is controlled propaganda
I’m with you on the cameras.Gag orders are sometimes required to protect justice.

Karma works in mysterious ways. Trump is subject to the Curse of Jerusalem- and so is the US embassy that he installed there.

Poor, poor MAGA morons.

The whole world is against them.

I wonder why?
you keep repeating the same bullshit libtard

the whole world is not against us - just some shit stains - the Walter Duranty's of the world are against us. and idiots like you that are easily fooled

There wasn't a single thing about that trial that was run properly...or beautifully... It will certainly be one for the history books, but not in a good way for the judge and the prosecutors and the D.A...or The justice system in the United States...

It was run top-notch. But you wanted something like that abomination going on down in Georgia.

Okay.

My guess: This is going to end up a hung jury. You guys will claim it is an exoneration.

You people are nuts.

I'm perfectly calm...I always am... And spot on it seems...
You do not seem calm...and you are miles from being "on", let alone "spot on."

you keep repeating the same bullshit libtard

the whole world is not against us - just some shit stains - the Walter Duranty's of the world are against us. and idiots like you that are easily fooled
Awww.

Ask Mommy for a hug. You'll feel much better.

I’m with you on the cameras.Gag orders are sometimes required to protect justice.
yet here you are - acting retarded and saying this trial was fair - when you have to rely on others to tell you what happened

you are an embarrassment again with your lack of common sense and logical thinking skills

Sure and Trump can order the assassination of Biden when he takes office.

Corrected a few moments later. My I-Pad has a mind of its own.

Last edited:
You talking about your IQ?

To you!

That figures.

I am 87...gonna be 88 in August.

Be sure to wish me a Happy Birthday if I make it.
the liberal media says this was a fair trial - so it was. I just believe what they say always

derp derp derp derp

Sure and Trump can order the assassination of Biden when he takes office.

Corrected a few moments later. My I-Pad has a mind of its own.
It tells you when it was corrected. It was corrected after my post calling it to your attention.

Despite the former Presidents best efforts, a trial was conducted. The system is working, the Jury will get to decide.

Our Justice system has held up. The Defendant sat there and obeyed the Judge, he did what the justice system required.

This is a WIN for the Criminal Justice System.
How are we going to feel if he's actually convicted and his hand-picked SCOTUS overturns it?

Back