Justice!

It was run top-notch. But you wanted something like that abomination going on down in Georgia.

Okay.

My guess: This is going to end up a hung jury. You guys will claim it is an exoneration.

You people are nuts.

You do not seem calm...and you are miles from being "on", let alone "spot on."
It was a circus.... And i'm incredibly calm...as always... Have you ever seen me not be calm?

pgz7zvj7zc3d1.jpeg

I guess it depends on why they overturn it. I'm open to it, as long as the process plays out.
I felt that this was the time for Biden to take a more Putin-like approach in dealing with his political adversary,
because his political adversary is the perfect manifestation of perversity, depravity, and worthlessness,
so obviously that trials aren't required to confirm it.

I felt that this was the time for Biden to take a more Putin-like approach in dealing with his political adversary,
because his political adversary is the perfect manifestation of perversity, depravity, and worthlessness,
so obviously that trials aren't required to confirm it.
That would destroy the system we are trying to protect.

Despite the former Presidents best efforts, a trial was conducted. The system is working, the Jury will get to decide.

Our Justice system has held up. The Defendant sat there and obeyed the Judge, he did what the justice system required.

This is a WIN for the Criminal Justice System.
Is this the latest thing leftists are going to claim to care about? Justice?

How long do deliberations take on average?
There is really no 'usual' you can apply.

If the jury all agree with the prosecution then generally they come back very quick. You should expect this verdict by Friday.

If they agree with the defense they come back quick still but not as fast typically as a 'guilty' verdict.

If even one is struggling to get there, with the rest all agreeing in the majority, they can go weeks.

The general rule of thumb is that the longer they take to come back with a verdict the more likely the jury is hung.

There was as much transparency as any trial in New York...or in MOST state courts.

What is your problem other than your low IQ?
derp derp

we can have a meaningful discussion of how you have fallen prey to decades of propaganda

but first go google Duranty like a good little retard lacking in historical knowledge
Too much time alone with a bottle of Jergens?

The magat playbook is laid bare at this point.

- lose an election - RIGGED!
- Can't win in a democracy - claim we are no longer a democracy and call for dictatorship
- lose in court - Circus
- Law enforcement does anything to preserve the law that impacts them - Defund the police

The magats hate everything America is and stands for and not one thing, they used to pretend was important to them, would they not sacrifice at the altar of Trump.

Back