Justify banning this rifle...

sPzAbt505

Hand of the King
... with a sound argument, and I will support any gun ban you care to name.

tubb_2000_zps7ed9a28f.jpg

Note that a 5-rd mag is pictured; the gun can take any standard SR25 5- 10- or 20-rd mag.

... with a sound argument, and I will support any gun ban you care to name.

tubb_2000_zps7ed9a28f.jpg

Note that a 5-rd mag is pictured; the gun can take any standard SR25 5- 10- or 20-rd mag.

This is just another thread, with a picture of a "look-a-like" gun hoping to lure in someone to say, "yea, ban it!" What whis would prove in this VERY impressive mind is that people who don't know and study guns on a regular basis or don't know much about guns at all have no room to talk in this debate.

Next will be a line up of bullets, some bigger than others. (Modified Assault Rifles carry a smaller bullet for less weight so you can shoot one target and whip the rifle to the next target. Unlike deer rifles which are heavy and more similar to sniper rifles)

Then when someone says, "ban that rifle" he justifies that a BB gun or whatever he has in his picture, is "Only scary looking".

It's just a pathetic attempt for Libertarian cultists to keep military style weapons so they can start a war. (Yes, Libertardians want to start a civil war.) They can't figure out where all their money is going so they listen to cult leaders and it's all going to lazy black people in their minds.

This is just another thread, with a picture of a "look-a-like" gun hoping to lure in someone to say, "yea, ban it!" What whis would prove in this VERY impressive mind is that people who don't know and study guns on a regular basis or don't know much about guns at all have no room to talk in this debate.

Next will be a line up of bullets, some bigger than others. (Modified Assault Rifles carry a smaller bullet for less weight so you can shoot one target and whip the rifle to the next target. Unlike deer rifles which are heavy and more similar to sniper rifles)

Then when someone says, "ban that rifle" he justifies that a BB gun or whatever he has in his picture, is "Only scary looking".

It's just a pathetic attempt for Libertarian cultists to keep military style weapons so they can start a war. (Yes, Libertardians want to start a civil war.) They can't figure out where all their money is going so they listen to cult leaders and it's all going to lazy black people in their minds.

So when argueing about the technical minutia of guns, experts are to be ignored and legislation is to be based on emotion?

This is just another thread, with a picture of a "look-a-like" gun hoping to lure in someone to say, "yea, ban it!" What whis would prove in this VERY impressive mind is that people who don't know and study guns on a regular basis or don't know much about guns at all have no room to talk in this debate. Next will be a line up of bullets, some bigger than others. (Modified Assault Rifles carry a smaller bullet for less weight so you can shoot one target and whip the rifle to the next target. Unlike deer rifles which are heavy and more similar to sniper rifles)Then when someone says, "ban that rifle" he justifies that a BB gun or whatever he has in his picture, is "Only scary looking". It's just a pathetic attempt for Libertarian cultists to keep military style weapons so they can start a war. (Yes, Libertardians want to start a civil war.) They can't figure out where all their money is going so they listen to cult leaders and it's all going to lazy black people in their minds.
NO THEY DON'T!!

It's just a pathetic attempt for Libertarian cultists to keep military style weapons so they can start a war.

Back in the late 60s and early 70s, due to an ever-growing consumer market, southern cuisine began to gain popularity around the country. Market researchers quickly discovered their "southern-style" products weren't selling well in some areas, and it was because of negative stigma attached to "southern." They began experimenting with various other words they could use to describe "southern" in order to overcome this negative stigma. The most common was "country-style." To this day, whether it is cooking, canned goods, meat products, or other traditional "southern" things merchandised, they are most likely sold as "country-style."

Thanks to the media misleading people, and the propaganda rhetoric from the left, most Americans actually believe the "AR" designation in "AR-15" stands for "assault rifle," but it doesn't. It stands for "Armalite." The description of "military style" is ambiguous in meaning. If something is camouflage, it is "military style." The marketing advantage is obvious, people who are interested in a rifle, would naturally be interested in the style used by the military, since the military is who most people consider to be the ultimate authority on rifles. It's important to remember that "military style" doesn't mean "military issue." These are, for the most part, not weapons the military would ever actually use. They usually have some cosmetic feature which is similar to a military weapon, and sometimes the operation and mechanisms function in the same way, with regard to design. They may be lighter, more portable and easier to carry long distances. None of these attributes make them "more dangerous" or "more violent" than any other weapon available. Crazy people can kill someone just as easy with a "country style" barbecue rib!

**cough**

**cough**

George Zimmerman

**cough**

**cough**
Guilty until you ignore the law and still guilty whatever the facts of the case!

Trayvon Martin was a violent criminal.
Liberals always support criminals !

So when argueing about the technical minutia of guns, experts are to be ignored and legislation is to be based on emotion?

I didn't say anything even remotely close to that. Please read my posts before responding to them.

I was simply saying this is a worn out strategy to paint people as "not knowing anything about modified assault rifles". Because in your brain, it's a win and proves they aren't dangerous. (naive)

It's why I'm in favor of limited mags but not banning specific guns until the technology gets REALLY out of hand. Gun manufacturers are making morphs to make it nearly impossible to draw a line on guns. And 10-30 rounds in a modified assault rifle is not that much more dangerous than a deer rifle, only lighter weight. But add the 100 round drum mag and there is a clear difference. Especially since we know it's easy to modify a gun to full auto. *Save your mag arguments. They just make you sound extremely.........uninformed :)* "

I didn't say anything even remotely close to that. Please read my posts before responding to them.
Oh but you did. Your argument that it's just a mind game for those that do know something about guns to lord over those that don't like it's irrelevant is deeply flawed. When a electrician tells you you're wrong about something electrical, you accept that as fact. Same goes with any other area of expertise. So accept that banning features or certain magazine capacities is essentially a stupid argument and does not change the fundamental 'deadliness' of a firearm. If you can't accept fact, then there is no point for me to continue talking to you.

I was simply saying this is a worn out strategy to paint people as "not knowing anything about modified assault rifles". Because in your brain, it's a win and proves they aren't dangerous. (naive)
See above. If you want to remain ignorant and then try and make laws based on that ignorance, we should apply it to everything else as well.

It's why I'm in favor of limited mags but not banning specific guns until the technology gets REALLY out of hand.
Oh really? How might it get 'out of hand'?
Gun manufacturers are making morphs to make it nearly impossible to draw a line on guns.
Morphs? What the fuck are you going on about?
And 10-30 rounds in a modified assault rifle is not that much more dangerous than a deer rifle, only lighter weight.
No, they're actually either the same weight or heavier, and in a lighter caliber
But add the 100 round drum mag and there is a clear difference.
Yes, almost 3x the weight and it becomes completely unreliable. Simple metallurgy and cartridge geometry determine that. There is a reason why they stopped at 30 for most mags. Because that's the practical limits for the metals involved and the shape of the cartridges.
Especially since we know it's easy to modify a gun to full auto.
If you mean taking a dremel to the sear (assuming you know what a sear is even) then yes. It's also easy to mix bleach and ammonia. In terms of safety for yourself, it's about the same thing. If you're not talking about grinding down a sear, then no, it's not easy. You'd have to be a skilled machinist.
*Save your mag arguments. They just make you sound extremely.........uninformed :)* "
Yeah, I sure am uninformed about guns and what not.

1. cite where the NRA has defended zimmerman

2. has zimmerman been convicted of murder?

3. answer: NO

4. conclusion: you lied again

The NRA may not have directly supported Zimmerman but they practically wrote the legislation for the stand your ground law that Zimmerman is using for his defense.

The NRA may not have directly supported Zimmerman but they practically wrote the legislation for the stand your ground law that Zimmerman is using for his defense.

No, Zimmerman is using plain old self defense, not SYG.

Back