Kamala Harris Takes Eight-Point Lead Over Donald Trump in New Poll

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”
Kamala Harris has taken an 8 percentage point lead over Donald Trump, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School between July 24 and August 1, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads among likely voters with 50 percent of the vote to Trump's 42 percent. The surge by Harris has improved the Democrats' position since May, when Trump was leading with 44 percent of the vote to Joe Biden's 41 percent.

Harris is also leading among registered voters, with 47 percent of the vote to Trump's 41 percent. In Marquette Law School's last poll in May, Trump was three points ahead of Biden among registered voters, securing 40 percent of the vote to the president's 37 percent.

Harris is also leading her opponent in a head-to-head matchup with the support of 52 percent of registered voters, while Trump is the choice for 48 percent.

Among likely voters, Harris received 53 percent and Trump 47 percent. The results include voters who initially did not choose Harris or Trump but who were then asked whom they would vote for if they had to choose.

Kamala Harris has taken an 8 percentage point lead over Donald Trump, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School between July 24 and August 1, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads among likely voters with 50 percent of the vote to Trump's 42 percent. The surge by Harris has improved the Democrats' position since May, when Trump was leading with 44 percent of the vote to Joe Biden's 41 percent.

Harris is also leading among registered voters, with 47 percent of the vote to Trump's 41 percent. In Marquette Law School's last poll in May, Trump was three points ahead of Biden among registered voters, securing 40 percent of the vote to the president's 37 percent.

Harris is also leading her opponent in a head-to-head matchup with the support of 52 percent of registered voters, while Trump is the choice for 48 percent.

Among likely voters, Harris received 53 percent and Trump 47 percent. The results include voters who initially did not choose Harris or Trump but who were then asked whom they would vote for if they had to choose.

A skank AND a retard

Marquette Law School Poll is ranked 3rd in the country by 538.

I'm willing to consider this particular poll an outlier for now. We'll see how the other polling goes as the weeks go by.

I suspect the MAGA suckers will not be so anxious to accept poll results now...as they were just a few ago.

I'm willing to consider this particular poll an outlier for now. We'll see how the other polling goes as the weeks go by.

I suspect the MAGA suckers will not be so anxious to accept poll results now...as they were just a few ago.
Thank you

You donkey dick suckers loved this one

Back