Kamala Harris Takes Eight-Point Lead Over Donald Trump in New Poll

The TBSers responded quickly. I suspect Trump tired old crying and lies are not galvanizing the masses. Trump represents an ugly message of retribution and hate. Trump cannot give a speech without crying about the 2020 election. Poor me, I got cheated. He did not,as he proved himself. Trump has no message of hope and things improving. It is all me,me,me.me. That is a crappy message to build on. Kamala is getting huge crowds. Walz is too. That is Trump's metric and he is failing on that too.

Kamala Harris has taken an 8 percentage point lead over Donald Trump, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School between July 24 and August 1, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads among likely voters with 50 percent of the vote to Trump's 42 percent. The surge by Harris has improved the Democrats' position since May, when Trump was leading with 44 percent of the vote to Joe Biden's 41 percent.

Harris is also leading among registered voters, with 47 percent of the vote to Trump's 41 percent. In Marquette Law School's last poll in May, Trump was three points ahead of Biden among registered voters, securing 40 percent of the vote to the president's 37 percent.

Harris is also leading her opponent in a head-to-head matchup with the support of 52 percent of registered voters, while Trump is the choice for 48 percent.

Among likely voters, Harris received 53 percent and Trump 47 percent. The results include voters who initially did not choose Harris or Trump but who were then asked whom they would vote for if they had to choose.

what was Clintons lead in the polls? 2 months before the election and what happened

what was Clintons lead in the polls? 2 months before the election and what happened
The retarded skank won't read the link I posted that shows the talking pig in a pant suit was 12 points ahead of trump in some polls. Leftists arent serious thinkers and they should be ridiculed at every opportunity

The retarded skank won't read the link I posted that shows the talking pig in a pant suit was 12 points ahead of trump in some polls. Leftists arent serious thinkers and they should be ridiculed at every opportunity
Wait for it...

I don't read any of the links magats post...

;)

Trump is freaking out about Kamala Harris’s surging poll numbers: ‘It’s unfair’​

Former president complained on Truth Social after images in the press and on social media showed what appeared to be his rival drawing a larger rally crowd than his​

Kamala Harris has taken an 8 percentage point lead over Donald Trump, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School between July 24 and August 1, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads among likely voters with 50 percent of the vote to Trump's 42 percent. The surge by Harris has improved the Democrats' position since May, when Trump was leading with 44 percent of the vote to Joe Biden's 41 percent.

Harris is also leading among registered voters, with 47 percent of the vote to Trump's 41 percent. In Marquette Law School's last poll in May, Trump was three points ahead of Biden among registered voters, securing 40 percent of the vote to the president's 37 percent.

Harris is also leading her opponent in a head-to-head matchup with the support of 52 percent of registered voters, while Trump is the choice for 48 percent.

Among likely voters, Harris received 53 percent and Trump 47 percent. The results include voters who initially did not choose Harris or Trump but who were then asked whom they would vote for if they had to choose.

Fake news based on the every-August-of-(s)election-year manipulative manufactured-support efforts of Demonkkkrats.

Back