Kamala Harris: "We have to stay woke. Like everybody needs to be woke."

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Kamala Harris is allegedly paying influencers and celebrities $20,000 each to attend the DNC convention through PR agents. There is an email that is being sent to influencers from public relation managers who got paid by the campaign to inform celebrities and influencers that they can be compensated by the DNC. In addition to pay, the DNC is offering flights/ hotel, credentials to the convention + exclusive invites to private parties and events happening during the week in Chicago.Influencers and celebrities are required to post on social media while at the event to be eligible. I have added the alleged email to the video on this post.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Kamala Harris is allegedly paying influencers and celebrities $20,000 each to attend the DNC convention through PR agents. There is an email that is being sent to influencers from public relation managers who got paid by the campaign to inform celebrities and influencers that they can be compensated by the DNC. In addition to pay, the DNC is offering flights/ hotel, credentials to the convention + exclusive invites to private parties and events happening during the week in Chicago.Influencers and celebrities are required to post on social media while at the event to be eligible. I have added the alleged email to the video on this post.
More desperate bullshit.

probably cheaper than buying votes.....

(someone else's Twitter nonsense)
du3Qx0r.gif

^ ^ ^ ^

Why they send out stupid false-fact emails to stupid gullible people. :laugh:

Woke people? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Most people now view wokeness as some kind of mental retardation or deficiency. Like I said,....point , laugh, and mock. That is exactly what this kind of nonsense merits. These people are fugging morons!

:chuckle::magagrin:

Back