Kamala Harris: "We have to stay woke. Like everybody needs to be woke."

Woke people? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Most people now view wokeness as some kind of mental retardation or deficiency. Like I said,....point , laugh, and mock. That is exactly what this kind of nonsense merits. These people are fugging morons!
Now that WOKE has become a slur there have been attempts to rebrand, but they have not worked. I am not sure that it matters, it looks like they are about to impose their will by force....or at least try to.

Yep......point ,laugh, and MOCK. Nothing like a good old fashioned mocking of rejects.

:magagrin:

GUQqogkW0AAgY-u

Your desperation is almost sad.

And it would be too.

If it wasn't so funny.

Laughing and mocking is what we've been doing at you people for years.
yeah,.mmm hmmm.... :rolleyes: ...thats why I or anyone else in here can pull up multiple posts made by you IN HERE bagging on woke fools right up until the time old Joe stepped aside. Now suddenly you have amnesia.

yeah,.mmm hmmm.... :rolleyes: ...thats why I or anyone else in here can pull up multiple posts made by you IN HERE bagging on woke fools right up until the time old Joe stepped aside. Now suddenly you have amnesia.

Wrong as you can possibly be. And so often are.

I thumb my nose at woke pandering. I dislike it. But I don't find it disqualifying with regard to my vote and support.

Keep in mind that Biden supported woke causes too, and though I didn't agree with him on some things, I still consider him to be one of the great Presidents of our time.

Why?

Because unlike Trump, he has been a President for ALL PEOPLE. Even the ones I don't like and/or disagree with.

That's what Presidents are supposed to do.

Also, I don't base my decision about who to vote for on their positions on race and lifestyle. I base it on what they'll do for the working class with things like health care and personal freedoms, etc. Keeping their noses out of people's bedrooms. Keeping religion out of government policy. Strong foreign policy. Support for NATO. And above all, their SANITY.

All areas where Trump fails.

Kamala Harris might be a bit to the left of where I am, and she would not have been my first choice. But she is better than Trump by galaxies and universes of light years.

And that is my main concern.

That and beating Trump in November and keeping him and his evil disciples out of the WH forever.

Back