Kamalaflation. Walmart large Great Value eggs now $6.36 a dozen

As of yesterday aug 28. Last week they were $5.56 . Under trump 98 cents. Dems blame it on the fictitious bird flu. HAHAHA
Maybe in the shithole town you live in, but not here in civilization...

Screenshot-20240830-004012-2.jpg

Was at the grocery store today. A loaf of the "cheap" bread is nearly $6.00 now...
The owner of the store is laughing their ass off at you for buying at that price.

I can buy high quality sandwich bread for between $2.99 and 3.99 a loaf.

The low end cheap bread goes for $1.99.

I can get respectable sandwich bread at Dollar Tree for $1.25..

Last edited:
Chicken eggs are still one of the best value high protein foods available.

I like to hard-poach them with a cracker square of cheddar cheese on top.
Then a sausage patty or a couple of bacon strips on a well-buttered English muffin or croissant
and you've got a breakfast sandwich.

"Congratulations, Dad" my little girl told me about forty years ago.
"You've invented the Egg McMuffin."
She was a smart ass from day 1.

The owner of the store is laughing their ass off at you for buying at that price.

The GF was bitching about the grocery bill again. She mentioned the increase in eggs.

Homemade bread goes for $4.50 here. I didn't check the Amish's egg prices.

Cheap grocery store hot dog buns are $2.49, but they aren't that bad.

The GF was bitching about the grocery bill again. She mentioned the increase in eggs.

Homemade bread goes for $4.50 here. I didn't check the Amish's egg prices.

Cheap grocery store hot dog buns are $2.49, but they aren't that bad.
I live in the biggest city with the highest cost of living in my state and I'm calling bullshit on all of this. I already posted grocery prices I paid at the store yesterday. They aren't even close to what you people are claiming.

I live in the biggest city with the highest cost of living in my state and I'm calling bullshit on all of this. I already posted grocery prices I paid at the store yesterday. They aren't even close to what you people are claiming.
The average price of everything but insurance has risen 20%. Insurance and energy prices are higher.

Walmart website right now shows Great Value sandwich bread for $1.48.

TAGardner is a laughing stock for buying low end sandwich bread for six dollars.

Walmart large Great Value eggs now $6.36 a dozen​

What percentage of that goes to the hens ?

Gold Medal. 👍🏼

dtreebread-2.jpg

I buy that stuff occasionally at a Dollar Tree very close to my house when I don't want to make the drive to the Walmart Market where I usually shop.

It's really decent bread, too.

One Porterhouse steak was 28 dollars on TV.

Prime Porterhouse steaks are the highest quality Porterhouse steak available, and as such, they cost more than choice-grade steaks. On average, you can expect to pay anywhere from $25 to $33 per pound for these delicious cuts. It’s worth noting that some higher-end establishments may even charge up to $50 per pound – so be sure to check your local butcher or grocer for their current prices because these expensive steak cuts can quickly get more expensive depending on where you buy them.

Back