Kamalaflation. Walmart large Great Value eggs now $6.36 a dozen

05fb3e96-2454-4f5b-84b1-af4eefab57f7_2.5234ca22d978cc9e3e039f29b33b1b17.jpeg

$5.39 at Frys (Kroger) in Peoria AZ.
You said six dollars, not $5.39.

You also said it was 6 dollars for the cheapest bread they have. I don't think Sara Lee is one of the lower tier cheapo brands.

Right now, Sara Lee honey wheat is listed at $3.56 and $4.99 on the Walmart and Albertson's websites respectively.

Your store is laughing at you and it's other customers for getting suckered into buying overpriced bread.

You also said it was 6 dollars for the cheapest bread they have. I don't think Sara Lee is one of the lower tier cheapo brands.

Right now, Sara Lee honey wheat is listed at $3.56 and $4.99 on the Walmart and Albertson's websites respectively.

Your store is laughing at you and it's other customers for getting suckered into buying overpriced bread.
About...

Look at the pictures you posted closely.

who said anything about food stamps?
he was talking about coupons .
and I even know millionaires that clip coupons when they see a great deal.
gave a nice day
Look at the pictures posted I replied to again. And, no I don't bother with coupons. They a PITA and chump change not worth bothering with. Also you have to be purchasing whatever the coupons are for and that's not most of what I buy at a grocery store.

Look at the pictures posted I replied to again. And, no I don't bother with coupons. They a PITA and chump change not worth bothering with. Also you have to be purchasing whatever the coupons are for and that's not most of what I buy at a grocery store.
so you pick out a top of the line product and try to say it is the lowest priced product in the store?
If you don't know how to comparative shop you should learn and it would help you save a lot of money.
we only buy things we really need right now at the little local store almost 4 miles away, , we plain our shopping trips around when and where we have to go to other places and do other things, mostly because we live about 12 miles from save - a -lot, over 20 miles to a Walmart and almost 40 miles to the city.
and living in the country is how we like it.
Have a nice day

who said anything about food stamps?
he was talking about coupons .
and I even know millionaires that clip coupons when they see a great deal.
gave a nice day
She's noticed that they are WIC eligible so she used the opportunity to brag about how much money she makes.

She doesn't realize that folks who really do make good money don't feel the need to brag they don't get government assistance right outta nowhere.

She's noticed that they are WIC eligible so she used the opportunity to brag about how much money she makes.

She doesn't realize that folks who really do make good money don't feel the need to brag they don't get government assistance right outta nowhere.
I just asked who said anything about " FOOD STAMPS "
up to that point nobody had and I wanted to know why he even brought it up.
Have a nice day

I think that the offical grocery store inflation since the Revolution illegally removed Trump is about 35%....and that the actual inflation in really is near 100%.......thats how much the overlords lie to us.

Back