Kansas GOP leader brags about Vote Caging

Where is the "liberal" media ?

This should be splashed all over the media.

You watch they will not report it.

Hmm... the liberal media was spinning Letting oldsters on SS work off their property taxes at $7/Hr as the best thing since sliced bread.

It was on network news last night.

I also notice none of the Rs will come here and condem their party leaders who are touting their success in illegal elelction tactics like it was an accomplishment worth praise?

They will ignore anything and do anything to win.

I also notice none of the Rs will come here and condem their party leaders who are touting their success in illegal elelction tactics like it was an accomplishment worth praise?

They will ignore anything and do anything to win.

Hey, they follow orders from the party like good little sheeple.

yah they shouldn't do that. instead of expensive mailings.. just have voter show id.. or there vote goes provisional.

The voter ID thing is just another tactic to target the poor voter for a disenfrachisement of their vote.

so you think. Personally i think its pathetic that i can vote with nothing but i need to show id to buy tobacco and alcohol. hell i dont even have to sign my name. i could easily vote, go back to end of line then say im my neighbor who doesn't vote and vote again.

Maybe if i spend all day at the polls i can count for like 500 votes.

so you think. Personally i think its pathetic that i can vote with nothing but i need to show id to buy tobacco and alcohol. hell i dont even have to sign my name. i could easily vote, go back to end of line then say im my neighbor who doesn't vote and vote again.

Maybe if i spend all day at the polls i can count for like 500 votes.

LOL, That is a MA Problem. In KY you have to show ID unless the poll workers know you and have to sign to vote as well.

maybe but all i know is i say i live at 1200 Pennsylvania avenue or wherever.. and they check off the male name at that address and hand me a voter card.

let them vote without the ID's but have them give thumb print and sign. no harm done. this way you can scan the prints for dups.

Fine with me . The studies done on this type of vote fraud have found nothing justifying the massive amount of money needed to impliment the programs Rs sugest. Its a sham to disenfranchise poor voters.

im totally fine with fingerprint. i just want some type of unique identification. Im very uncomfortable with the way they dont have any sort of check where i vote.

They have to show their voter reg card. There is no way to get Extras. To cheat someon would have to steal someones voter card. You can not commit any fraud large enough to harm an election.

Why are you not concerned about machines which are unauditable and have codes written buy companies who refuse to let anyone see yet this concerns you?

The machine problem has been proven over and over again.

This man who happens to be the head of the kansas GOP sent out emails bragging about how effective their vote caging efforts were.

Vote caging is illegal.

He bragged about it to all his party members.

Again its illegal.

Where is the media , where is the outrage?

They have to show their voter reg card. There is no way to get Extras. To cheat someon would have to steal someones voter card. You can not commit any fraud large enough to harm an election.

Why are you not concerned about machines which are unauditable and have codes written buy companies who refuse to let anyone see yet this concerns you?

The machine problem has been proven over and over again.

not in ma. no voter reg card. ur automatically registered when you pay taxes. no verification process of ID is done at poll. you tell them your address and they hand you a card.

hence this being a liberal state its obvious the directions the dems want to go with it. I consider MA the pilot state of many dem ideas. so no bullshitting on what the goal is here.. which is zero voter identification.

Back