karl rove

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
anyone know where he is or what he has been doing...besides laying low and hoping to avoid indictment...

I think he has been working behind the scenes on different political campaigns!

anyone know where he is or what he has been doing...besides laying low and hoping to avoid indictment...

yeah DQ, a couple of friends of mine are in touch with him. He is focused on Fox News. He may help the McCain campaign but not very much. One could say at them moment Rove is resting on his laurels. What he does in the future is anyone's guess.

yeah DQ, a couple of friends of mine are in touch with him. He is focused on Fox News. He may help the McCain campaign but not very much. One could say at them moment Rove is resting on his laurels. What he does in the future is anyone's guess.

ca

i love people with friends in LOW places

now that there is a putative dem nom he may come out of the background or wait until after the convention

in the meantime feed fox tidbits

happy mud fest season

Karl Rove is a genius by any measure, and if he were a Democratic strategist you would be on the floor worshipping him.

Karl Rove is a genius by any measure, and if he were a Democratic strategist you would be on the floor worshipping him.
The dems would do well to train and nurture a few of their own Karl Roves. But then again, I think negative politics is but one side of the political coin.

ep

no i would not, evil exists and his methods are evil, i would not want him working on my side

unless he was my lawyer and i was guilty that is:p

The dems would do well to train and nurture a few of their own Karl Roves. But then again, I think negative politics is but one side of the political coin.

soc

i hope not :(

winning by any means is not winning, it is selling your soul

i know that some say fight fire with fire and this is good for firefighting and maybe other problems, but not for politics

About 20 to life in Levenworth is my guess.

You really dont belive that the Left does not have Lee Atwater's and Carl Roves? Sure they exist, it is just that such negative campaigning does not work for the liberals, it turns off our voters, not excites them.

We have brilliant campaign stragetists, like James Carval, just not so blatently evil.

You really dont belive that the Left does not have Lee Atwater's and Carl Roves? Sure they exist, it is just that such negative campaigning does not work for the liberals, it turns off our voters, not excites them.

We have brilliant campaign stragetists, like James Carval, just not so blatently evil.

Some people may suggest that they can't have been that brilliant when you look back at, say, the last couple of presidential elections.

Some people may suggest that they can't have been that brilliant when you look back at, say, the last couple of presidential elections.

Carval was not on the last couple of Republican elections. And I would say they were pretty bright....

1) Gore achually won
2) Kerry came closer to beating a sitting during a time of war ever!

Carval was not on the last couple of Republican elections. And I would say they were pretty bright....

1) Gore achually won
2) Kerry came closer to beating a sitting during a time of war ever!

Yes, but they were facing George Bush.

To lose (even once) would have to rank as a pretty substantial failure in election strategy.

Yes, but they were facing George Bush.

To lose (even once) would have to rank as a pretty substantial failure in election strategy.

Not really, he had most Americans fooled back then. He was very powerfull.

Back