Karma for the sunglasses

also was supposed to go on a date w/ this kid who i was talking to online, but i had to cancel w/ him b/c its my mom's birthday and have to go out to dinner w/ her, that im really kinda bummed about...

Dude thats your mom she's gotta get priority. You can meet up with that guy later on even the next day.

The jetta may cost more to repair than the purchase of the sunglasses though.

Dude thats your mom she's gotta get priority. You can meet up with that guy later on even the next day.

The jetta may cost more to repair than the purchase of the sunglasses though.

I know but can't i be pissed about it for awhile... i never have a date or anything... LOL... i might not get the jetta fixed and just use my other car... it depends on how much the jetta is to get fixed.

So, you might not use your new car because it doesn't work, but you might use your old one that we told you to keep? Hmmmm.....

So, you might not use your new car because it doesn't work, but you might use your old one that we told you to keep? Hmmmm.....

damo...lol im using the new car now... the jetta is the old car w/ 167000 miles on it... i had to get a ride from the tow truck guy to the enfield VW dealer and had to pay 3.75 a mile so it cost me 45 bucks to get to enfield then i drove my new car to work (the audi)

what i mean to say is i might just junk the jetta b/c it might not be worth fixing.. i mean if its going to cost me 1K to fix and its worth 1K then it really doesn't serve any purpose to have both.

not to mention that i had to cancel my date tonight to go out w/ my mom cuz its her birthday....
If your date doesn't understand family obligation then your date isn't worth the money or time you spend on them. Didn't you reschedule?

Back