Karma for the sunglasses

what is the protocol for wh pays whan both are the same sex ?
Just curious, but not curious enought to date a guy :)

what is the protocol for wh pays whan both are the same sex ?
Just curious, but not curious enought to date a guy :)

in my experiences i would expect for the first few dates to be dutch, unless they offer to pay then thats fine w/ me, and ill get them the next time... if i am really interested then sometimes ill pay... but usually i find that they offer.

i don't think it differs much from straight dating nowadays seems woman want it more equal, but then again what do i know lol

in my experiences i would expect for the first few dates to be dutch, unless they offer to pay then thats fine w/ me, and ill get them the next time... if i am really interested then sometimes ill pay... but usually i find that they offer.

i don't think it differs much from straight dating nowadays seems woman want it more equal, but then again what do i know lol

first few dates the guys pay. When you're in a relationship, you usually will take turns paying. At least that's been my experiences.

Let that be a lesson to you Rob.

The only lesson I can see is that if he hadn't taken the sunglasses he wouldn't have looked as good when his car got stuck. Because it would have anyway.

If there were such a thing as Karma, Dick Cheney wouldn't have lived long enough to survive 5 heart attacks. Sadly, there is no such thing.

first few dates the guys pay. When you're in a relationship, you usually will take turns paying. At least that's been my experiences.

Mine too. I like to stretch it out from the first few dates to like ,the first few months, but eventually you have to offer to pay for something. Unless the guy is rich in which case I offer nothing, and I console myself thinking of how I'm getting revenge for all the people he screwed to get that money, because you know that's one of the good parts of being a liberal. You have a good excuse for screwing over rich people. It's all about taking a stand against the abuses of captialism.

Mine too. I like to stretch it out from the first few dates to like ,the first few months, but eventually you have to offer to pay for something. Unless the guy is rich in which case I offer nothing, and I console myself thinking of how I'm getting revenge for all the people he screwed to get that money, because you know that's one of the good parts of being a liberal. You have a good excuse for screwing over rich people. It's all about taking a stand against the abuses of captialism.

My, my, my... At least I hear honesty in this remark. Methinks maineman would object a smidge he keeps telling me he is a died in the wool capitalist while still being a liberal.

;)

My, my, my... At least I hear honesty in this remark. Methinks maineman would object a smidge he keeps telling me he is a died in the wool capitalist while still being a liberal.

;)

I'm pretty left Damo. He even calls himself a yellow dog dem, doesn't he? I'd be way to the left of him in that case. You just don't realize it on account of my charm.

I'm pretty left Damo. He even calls himself a yellow dog dem, doesn't he? I'd be way to the left of him in that case. You just don't realize it on account of my charm.
I'm pretty much opposite you. I believe that our freedoms begin at the market... The more free the market the more free the people.

The only lesson I can see is that if he hadn't taken the sunglasses he wouldn't have looked as good when his car got stuck. Because it would have anyway.

If there were such a thing as Karma, Dick Cheney wouldn't have lived long enough to survive 5 heart attacks. Sadly, there is no such thing.

this is why l love darla....

Back