Katie Courick interview

:rolleyes:lol....You were ready to take his advise when you thought he agreed with Obama's lame comment.....what a tool....

You don't know what you're talking about wingnut. Kissenger should have been executed or should be rotting in prison for the rest of his life for being the war criminal that he is. The lying sack of shit if responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people and was never brought to account for it.

I don't watch Couric that often, but she seems pretty smart to me.

I'll tell you one thing: McCain was an alzeiheimers-ridden old fool for not picking Romney for VP

Perhaps he did and romney did not want it ?
Palin might have been the only one dumb enough to go for it.

You don't know what you're talking about wingnut. Kissenger should have been executed or should be rotting in prison for the rest of his life for being the war criminal that he is. The lying sack of shit if responsible for the deaths of millions of innocent people and was never brought to account for it.

Irrelevant crap...when you all thought Kissinger agreed with BHO he was the expert....now you find out he don't agreed with the arrogant asshole you turn on him.....typical hypocritical bullshit we're all used to by the Dims....

Irrelevant crap...when you all thought Kissinger agreed with BHO he was the expert....now you find out he don't agreed with the arrogant asshole you turn on him.....typical hypocritical bullshit we're all used to by the Dims....

Where the hell do you come up with this shit wingnut? I never agreed with Kissinger about anything.

Back