"Kick ass! Stay strong! KILL THEM!"

Had Gore curled up into a fetal position and done nuthing, he still would have been a better president than Bush.

Number one rule... First, do no harm!

Unless he developed a crack addiction and accidently nuked Ohio when he was stoned, we can pretty much call it Cawacko. The “but you never know, Gore could have been worse” cry was something you could cling to up until about three years ago. Pretty much everyone, save Superfreak, has given up that one by now.

Why do you have to bring Ohio into it?

Only two guns I need are my arms. I little flex of the biceps and SF will hit the pavement.

LMAO....

My guess is your sea level dwelling self will be sucking air for the first couple days at altitude. More than enough time to mock you as a three year old Coloradan whips your latte sipping ass.

:)

To argue whether Gore would have been better or worse is purely conjecture. There is no way to prove it one way or the other.

Give is up already cawacko! Bush is going down as one of the worst presidents ever, certainly one of the most incompetent. The "at least Bush was better than Gore or Kerry" doesn't pass the laugh test anymore.

I'm so sick of hearing people defend this flunkie; I'd like to renew my call to all Americans to boo him loudly whenever they see him in public.

Did anyone catch Mclellan on O'Reilly? Bill-o really showed his true colors. He is a dyed-in-the-wool Bush lover & apologist. He was in full finger-pointing, yelling, blustery mode, and Mclellan kept his cool; it was great television...

I'm gonna look for the video. Sounds hilarious. Remember when O'Reilly was claiming he was an "independent"? He's showing his true bush apologist colors.

Back