Know whom you support in politics.

I find the level of denial and revisionism in the rhetoric of Trump supporters fascinating. So here's a list of what "The Donald" has blown smoke over in recent times. Enjoy.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

The Trumpbots are no more brain-dead fascinating in their undying loyalty for the flim-flam narcissist than the Hillarybots with their devoted loyalty for the power-mad Benghazi incompetent lying Wall Street crony bitch.

The Trumpbots are no more brain-dead fascinating in their undying loyalty for the flim-flam narcissist than the Hillarybots with their devoted loyalty for the power-mad Benghazi incompetent lying Wall Street crony bitch.

So who are you going to vote for Bobo?

I'm not stupid or insane enough of a sucker to vote in the dictatorial duopoly's rigged elections. I'll leave that incredible stupidity up to y'all duopoly pawns.:rofl2::cof1:

You have nothing to contribute to any political conversation then. Goodbye.
Poor Bobo

I laugh when the libtards want to discuss the reason for voting for Trump, but see nothing wrong with voting for a person responsible for getting Americans killed. Whats even worse, how can any man actually stand up and say he wants a cunt running the USA.

I laugh when the libtards want to discuss the reason for voting for Trump, but see nothing wrong with voting for a person responsible for getting Americans killed. Whats even worse, how can any man actually stand up and say he wants a cunt running the USA.

You are a disgusting individual.

You have nothing to contribute to any political conversation then. Goodbye.
Poor Bobo

If I have nothing to contribute, then why are you obsessed with what I say Pussy?:dunno:

I only post the truth Pussy! You say that's "nothing," because you can't handle the truth!:rofl2::cof1:

If I have nothing to contribute, then why are you obsessed with what I say Pussy?:dunno:

I only post the truth Pussy! You say that's "nothing," because you can't handle the truth!:rofl2::cof1:

Thank you Jack
handle-the-truth.gif

You don't know Jack.

Poor Bobo

The ONLY point regarding Clinton I disagree with is Benghazi....bottom line: TWO GOP led senate investigations turned up zilch...they're just beating a dead horse on that one. But Bernie has her number regarding Wall St.! And anyone who follows Trump is being played for a Chump.

Last edited:

Seems I recall braying jackasses like yourself ardently defending the bogus invasion of Iraq (let alone the previous Iraq/Kuwait conflict)...but now it was a bad deal because Hillary was involved? Puh-leeze, you're making a spectacle of yourself.

Bottom line: like all intellectually impotent sheet wearers, you can't logically or factually refute/disprove the link in the OP....so you just bray like the ass you are. Carry on.

Seems I recall braying jackasses like yourself ardently defending the bogus invasion of Iraq (let alone the previous Iraq/Kuwait conflict)...but now it was a bad deal because Hillary was involved? Puh-leeze, you're making a spectacle of yourself.

Bottom line: like all intellectually impotent sheet wearers, you can't logically or factually refute/disprove the link in the OP....so you just bray like the ass you are. Carry on.

Unlike you, I recall plenty on your side of the aisle that said the same things about Iraq and Hussein that you say is a lie when Bush said it. In fact, they said it BEFORE Bush was President.

Bottom Line: Liberals consider it a lie until one of their own is shown to have said the same thing. At that point, some pitiful excuse is made as to how their side saying it is different or some other typical bullshit.

When you get a reliable source and not some bunch of FUCKING LIARS, try again.

There is nothing FACTUAL about Politifact. Only a fucking idiot takes those yahoos seriously.

Until you can logically and factually disprove just one item in the link I provided, you're just blowing smoke. Only an idiot would condemn a website for ACCURATELY quoting someone and then providing the valid, documented evidence that contradicts those quotes.

Until you can logically and factually disprove just one item in the link I provided, you're just blowing smoke. Only an idiot would condemn a website for ACCURATELY quoting someone and then providing the valid, documented evidence that contradicts those quotes.

Oh, you're one of those that posts a source and automatically assumes it's valid because YOU posted it?

Back