Know whom you support in politics.

The Trumpbots are no more brain-dead fascinating in their undying loyalty for the flim-flam narcissist than the Hillarybots with their devoted loyalty for the power-mad Benghazi incompetent lying Wall Street crony bitch.

dear fucking idiot

did you watch your assholes circle the toilet in the last benghazi fakery they yanked out their asses?

when you and your stromfront buddies cant get your racist king elected don't kill your self mmmkay

If for no other reason, Trump is great because he freaks liberals out.
Mainly we need a seismic shift in US politics as its a broken corrupt thing. Trump may not be a perfect solution but no one else is a solution at all.
There is no more road to kick the can down.

I know your mother pretty well if you get what I mean. For all you know and all the men she's done, I could be your daddy.

her chasing you away from our families dogs with your pants down around your ankles is not really knowing her asshole.

luckily my mom packs a heavy punch like I do and the Dogs didn't have to "know" you either.

By the way did the poodle bite it all the way off?

If for no other reason, Trump is great because he freaks liberals out.
Mainly we need a seismic shift in US politics as its a broken corrupt thing. Trump may not be a perfect solution but no one else is a solution at all.
There is no more road to kick the can down.

yeah hes great because you hate your fellow Americans

this is exactly why your party is being bought and sold

Back