LadyT

I didn't know that LadyT was the daughter of the king of Sudan. You'd think he'd send out a fatwah against her for moving to a trashy place like Jersey. Muslim men just ain't got no balls no more.

Keep hoping.

You really went off on SF and Cypress. Not to mention, you were gaybashing at the same time! Worse, you never once mentioned me!

Are you sure or are you still bitter about the whooping I gave you yesterday? I don't mean to pat myself on the back but damn I was good.

Are you sure or are you still bitter about the whooping I gave you yesterday? I don't mean to pat myself on the back but damn I was good.

Cawacko, how long have you been here? You don’t know how to find your own posts? Go to your profile page, click the “statistics” box, and then click “show all posts by Cawacko” and find out for yourself if I’m kidding or not!

Cawacko, how long have you been here? You don’t know how to find your own posts? Go to your profile page, click the “statistics” box, and then click “show all posts by Cawacko” and find out for yourself if I’m kidding or not!

damn, i don't remember any of those posts. I am glad that in my inebriated state I was still able to call SF a homo.

Cawacko GOT DRUNK, CALLED SF A HOMO, AND SAID HE WOULD BEAT HIS GIRLY ASS UP!

I did not realize zucchini were feminine. But I can see him braggin about kicking the crap out of a vegetable. Probably make him the most machoest of those CA wannabes. Though Gumby has threatened to cause a need for massive plastic surgery. So who knows. Perhaps there should be a contest?

Both get ten minutes to do as much damage as they can to me. See who wins?

*calls bookie to place bet*

I did not realize zucchini were feminine. But I can see him braggin about kicking the crap out of a vegetable. Probably make him the most machoest of those CA wannabes. Though Gumby has threatened to cause a need for massive plastic surgery. So who knows. Perhaps there should be a contest?

Both get ten minutes to do as much damage as they can to me. See who wins?

*calls bookie to place bet*

wow cawacko.

Are you going to sit there and take that from SF? I mean you have 1000s of cyberfans that would be crushed if they knew you couldn't even take SF.

Back