LadyT

wow cawacko.

Are you going to sit there and take that from SF? I mean you have 1000s of cyberfans that would be crushed if they knew you couldn't even take SF.

After all, SF is only 4 feet tall and shaped like a beach ball. Even Top could probably take him…well, ok maybe not Top. But still…

After all, SF is only 4 feet tall and shaped like a beach ball. Even Top could probably take him…well, ok maybe not Top. But still…

well, I don't know darla. The ownage cawacko is taking is quite suprising. We'll see if he can bounce back. I'm not so sure any more. Afterall, SF has just put him in his place and cawacko can't seem to retort.

well, I don't know darla. The ownage cawacko is taking is quite suprising. We'll see if he can bounce back. I'm not so sure any more. Afterall, SF has just put him in his place and cawacko can't seem to retort.

I’m starting to think he doesn’t even deserve a picture from you.

To use a line I love SF has about as much chance against me as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. It's just not fair.

Hey!!! I lost 8 pounds this past year and am down to a svelt 420 pounds. Also... I am 4'9" thank you very much. Don't need you running around and pretending I am short. 4' tall. Please.

To use a line I love SF has about as much chance against me as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. It's just not fair.

Did you get that from me? Because an ex of mine used that all of the time. But maybe a lot of people use it. He’s the only one I ever heard it from though. But sometimes I use it. Actually, his was funnier, he used to say he was busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest.

He went to USC. You have to give him time to run to his professors for an answer. They don't really teach the Cali kids well on the concept of individual thought.

Cawacko thought he had a thought once... but it just turned out to be a fart.

He went to USC. You have to give him time to run to his professors for an answer. They don't really teach the Cali kids well on the concept of individual thought.

ouch.....

SF is way ahead. My estimates have him at +80 over cawacko at this point.

LMAO... that was pretty funny.

Hey Jersey, you better start working on your translations because the only scared you are going to see if SF's face when I break out the gun show.

Hmm........

I like where this going.

The only way to settle this is if both of you post pictures of your bare upper torso's.

Hmm........

I like where this going.

The only way to settle this is if both of you post pictures of your bare upper torso's.

Well, since we’ve already seen Cawacko dressed, he does have somewhat of a head-start there as he appears to be in excellent shape. However, it’s always best to be sure.

Back