Lara Trump says debates ‘rigged so heavily’ in Biden’s favor

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Let the excuses flow o_O

Already claiming defeat. I’m lovin’ it. Tired of winning yet? :rolleyes:

Republican National Committee (RNC) co-Chair Lara Trump said Wednesday evening, without evidence, that debates are always “rigged so heavily” in President Biden’s favor.

Earlier Wednesday, Biden and former President Trump agreed to participate in two presidential debates: the first on CNN on June 27, the second on ABC on Sept. 10.

Smart, lowering expectations before a debate is usually a good move. Make the narrative how much the press will love them some Brandon bathwater to drink while "moderating" the debates and then if you just function during the debate you win.

She is correct. Trump is demented, stupid and cannot debate. He feeds off crowds, who will be missing. The reds say terrible things about Biden because they know his low level followers will blindly accept them. On stage, with rules keeping things civil, will damage his style. I see him making a last minute excuse to avoid the debates. It is like his repeated claims about how he will be glad to testify and it does not happen.

Last edited:
Maybe Biden should do a debate with Tucker Carlson as the moderator?? How about Joe Rogan??

Or is Biden too much of a pussy to debate without the assistance of a far-left moderator?

Even Trump, with his 4th grade vocabulary, can lose a debate against a potted plant...

Can he?
Did you listen to Biden's college speech this weekend? Potted plant? You rightys so badly underestimate Biden. You watch such crap on the Trump channels, that it makes you ignorant.

Let the excuses flow o_O

Damn! Thing hasn't even started and the BS is already starting with the MAGA mooks.

By the mindset put forth by Cheeto Jeezus, if he loses everything is rigged. If he wins, he's persevered against great corrupt odds.

:rolleyes: He was right about one thing; he could commit murder in broad daylight and his idiot "base" would still vote for him!

Trump was called on his bet that Biden would not debate him. He said many times that he wanted to debate Biden. When Biden said let's go, Trrump had to plan a way to escape it. Lara is starting the escape. She is talking about how poor Trump is not getting a fair deal. What she said is Trump does not want a debate. He wants it as badly as he wants to testify in court. This is the first Trumpy to start the process.

Did you listen to Biden's college speech this weekend?
absolutely not.
Potted plant? You rightys so badly underestimate Biden. You watch such crap on the Trump channels, that it makes you ignorant.
Now I'm a righty? I thought I had been thoroughly stereotyped as a full-on leftist.

Biden is old and not well, mentally or physically. He shouldn't be president. Unfortunately, as ad as he is, the Republican candidate is a lying, dangerous, steaming pile of shit.

Let the excuses flow o_O

Trump Inc. seems to be setting the stage for fatso to chicken out of the debates.

Even Trump, with his 4th grade vocabulary, can lose a debate against a potted plant...

Can he?
^^^^^
Yet ANOTHER example of a liberal pretending to be "soooo much more 'educated'" because they are having everybody else pay for their student loans for their gender studies indoctrination credentials.

Soooo, it's supposed to be a bad thing for a Presidential candidate to speak in a common working-class parlance?

absolutely not. Now I'm a righty? I thought I had been thoroughly stereotyped as a full-on leftist.

Biden is old and not well, mentally or physically. He shouldn't be president. Unfortunately, as ad as he is, the Republican candidate is a lying, dangerous, steaming pile of shit.
You have to consider that you are wrong in your view of Biden, The proper thing to do is listen to him speak. Biden also is in excellent shape and works out. You have no data proving your claims on Biden. Biden has governed for over 3 years in the fashion of previous presidents, respecting the system.
Trump remains a very serious threat to the American experiment. He is willing to blow it all up if he does not get his way.

absolutely not. Now I'm a righty? I thought I had been thoroughly stereotyped as a full-on leftist.

Biden is old and not well, mentally or physically. He shouldn't be president.
You would've been spot on if you would've stopped right here.
Unfortunately, as ad as he is, the Republican candidate is a lying, dangerous, steaming pile of shit.
... buuuuuuuuuuuut you just haaaaaaaaad to continue..... :facepalm:

You have to consider that you are wrong in your view of Biden, The proper thing to do is listen to him speak. Biden also is in excellent shape and works out. You have no data proving your claims on Biden. Biden has governed for over 3 years in the fashion of previous presidents, respecting the system.
Trump remains a very serious threat to the American experiment. He is willing to blow it all up if he does not get his way.
Polling shows that there is significant concern over Biden's age and mental acuity among all groups: Republicans, Independents and Democrats. All you have to do is watch a campaign speech/TV appearance from 2020 and compare is to him talking in public now. He is not all there and the fear of Trump doesn't change that.

You would've been spot on if you would've stopped right here.

... buuuuuuuuuuuut you just haaaaaaaaad to continue..... :facepalm:

Garbage is garbage. I don't care about the letter next to their name and I don't base my opinion on manufactured or irrational fears.

Last edited:
^^^^^
Yet ANOTHER example of a liberal pretending to be "soooo much more 'educated'" because they are having everybody else pay for their student loans for their gender studies indoctrination credentials.

Soooo, it's supposed to be a bad thing for a Presidential candidate to speak in a common working-class parlance?
"Soooo, it's supposed to be a bad thing for a Presidential candidate to speak in a common working-class parlance?"

You spelled "elementary school" wrong.

Polling shows that there is significant concern over Biden's age and mental acuity among all groups: Republicans, Independents and Democrats. All you have to do is watch a campaign speech/TV appearance from 2020 and compare is to him talking in public now. He is not all there and the fear of Trump doesn't change that.
He is there. he is not as quick as he used to be. The Right has been maligning Biden from day one. The press has shown the BS stories.I wonder if you will be open-minded at the debates. Except, I doubt Trump will debate. The debates were a campaign tactic that Trump was using. Biden took it away.
I have never been a Biden advocate. However, he is not an existential threat to America. Trump is.
Biden has said "I'm not kidding " too much and uses "hyperbole" too often. But he does complete his messages. Trump runs off the track every time.

Back