LA's NOW President, Shelly Mandel Comes Out For Palin

It seems the cons are saying this issue is over but fact check doesnt seem to say that.

It seems no one know if she supported this practice.

I bet someone in the town does.

This is big news...for weeks already....just find me one women that paid....?

She should be reimbursed at the least ----IF it ever happened...one link is all I want..

if my sister or daughter had to pay, I be making noise, either personally or through my lawyer.......

How about the women who desided not to get the exam because of the cost?

This is big news...for weeks already....just find me one women that paid....?

She should be reimbursed at the least ----IF it ever happened...one link is all I want..

if my sister or daughter had to pay, I be making noise, either personally or through my lawyer.......

Let me post this again, you fucking pig.

"After it became law, Wasilla's police chief told the local paper, The Frontiersman, that it would cost the city $5,000 to $14,000 a year -- money that he'd have to find.

"In the past, we've charged the cost of the exams to the victim's insurance company when possible," Fannon was quoted as saying. "I just don't want to see any more burden on the taxpayer."

Bring those policies to your sister and your daughter.

The rest of America doesn't want them. Well, except for Kath, who loves it. She'll take some too, so serve her up a big plate of it.

But restrict your sexually violent politics to those handful of women. The rest of us say, stick it.

It seems the cons are saying this issue is over but fact check doesnt seem to say that.

It seems no one know if she supported this practice.

I bet someone in the town does.

Fact check is the AP isnt' it? Frankly, I have seen fact check be wrong, and I don't understand this worship of them? They just made the claim that Biden was lying when he said that using his own criteria, McCain also voted "against funding the troops" when he voted against legislation containing a time line. That has been debunked several times over.

The point is that a lot of research has gone into this. I posted it for Christ sakes.

How many times do I have to type this up?

Wasilla used to cover rape kits.
The police chief who had it in the budget, was fired by Palin, because "I feel you are not supportive enough of me", her usual emoting.
The police chief then hired by Palin, cut out the practice.
Palin signed this budget herself.
A democratic legislator, finding out about Wasillas policy, drafted legislation outlawing the charging of rape victims for their rape kits.
The Governor of Alaska signed it.
Palin's own hometown newspaper, The Frontiersman, ran a story on it, including statements by her hand picked chief of police, that I have posted above, disagreeing with the law, and whining that now he'd have to "find the money" to pay for the rape kits.

But Mayor Palin knew about none of this, that is what you are telling me is even remotely believable right?

When does this stop?

Yes. That was something I didn't foresee.

Picture this: The president of a large chapter of the NRA, endorses a candidate who is running on the platform of disarming the citizenry. what would happen to him?

The same thing that I'm hoping happens to Shelly Mandell. I am doing whatever little I can to make it happen.

A lot of calls and emails have already gone out today. and tomorrow is Monday.

So enjoy your little thrill while you can, and don't even pretend I know you love it.

But women dont' have to lie down for it, no matter what you'd like.

I have to go to bed.

No matter what right wing horseshit you dig up, you simply do not get around this kiddies:

"After it became law, Wasilla's police chief told the local paper, The Frontiersman, that it would cost the city $5,000 to $14,000 a year -- money that he'd have to find.

"In the past, we've charged the cost of the exams to the victim's insurance company when possible," Fannon was quoted as saying. "I just don't want to see any more burden on the taxpayer."

See, you simply do not bury that, you do not get around it. It happened, it was out in the open, the fucking guy was interviewed in The Frontiersman, and he was the chief of police.

Kath, you say that this is expected of me.

It's expected of me that I passionately fight against sexual violence, against the sexual degradation of women...of any human being really? It's expected of me that I am passionately emotional on the matter?

Why, it's almost as if you know me.

Picture this: The president of a large chapter of the NRA, endorses a candidate who is running on the platform of disarming the citizenry. what would happen to him?

The same thing that I'm hoping happens to Shelly Mandell. I am doing whatever little I can to make it happen.

A lot of calls and emails have already gone out today. and tomorrow is Monday.

So enjoy your little thrill while you can, and don't even pretend I know you love it.

But women dont' have to lie down for it, no matter what you'd like.

I look forward to seeing this matter explode across the nation like wildfire. Should be fun watching.

:tv: :corn: :tv:

Back