Last 2 games of the regular season, conference championships, and bowl games.

My prediction:

1) Clemson
2) Oklahoma
3) Georgia
4) Ohio State

And Clemson will play Oklahoma for the Championship. I think Clemson has a good chance of repeating.

My prediction:

1) Clemson
2) Oklahoma
3) Georgia
4) Ohio State

And Clemson will play Oklahoma for the Championship. I think Clemson has a good chance of repeating.

Just shared this with my son (14 yr old) and he agrees. He’s pretty smart. ;). I will add that Clemson ought to scare the barjesus out of anyone right now. They looked scary good down the stretch and especially yesterday.

Just shared this with my son (14 yr old) and he agrees. He’s pretty smart. ;). I will add that Clemson ought to scare the barjesus out of anyone right now. They looked scary good down the stretch and especially yesterday.

They do look scary! They can score and their defense is a monster.

Yea.....I heard the same malarky the first year of the playoff. I seem to remember a certain team from Ohio won that one. Yes....OSU did not deserve to be selected last year. Time will tell but they may win their conference championship and since the Big 10 is the toughest conference in the nation, this year, then if they do win the Big 10 and are selected...they will have earned. Regardless of what any of the haters say.

(That comment was simply Mason's attempt to loft a big loogie in my direction. Doing that seems to excite him. Pay no attention to that pathetic LarrytheSock of his.

(That comment was simply Mason's attempt to loft a big loogie in my direction. Doing that seems to excite him. Pay no attention to that pathetic LarrytheSock of his.

After seeing the OSU ,Wisconsin game,I have to admit OSU deserves the forth spot.
Larry has stated numerous times he is the old gginnc from Amazon.
I have no idea,why EE and his toxic gf,can't get that straight.

My prediction:

1) Clemson
2) Oklahoma
3) Georgia
4) Ohio State

i don’t envy the CFP the decision they have to make. Good luck to Alabama if chosen. They are a worthy team.

They don’t scare us Buckeyes. Then again Buckeyes are nuts.

Great game last night but I have admit...some Buckeye and Badger fans can be really classless. I saw a lot of rude behavior from them I haven’t seen as much of from other teams fans. I told a fellow Buckeye fan to watch his mouth cause there were kids there and he was swearing way to much.

I am surprised. I think that 30 point loss to Iowa did a lot of harm, Mott.
Oh no doubt. I think a little bit of SEC mythology played a roll too. I heard SEC apologist earlier discussing how the committee should also consider that the SEC is the toughest conference in the Country. I guffawed as clearly the Big10 and ACC were superior this year.

Oh, well..I don't think anyone is all that surprised...Too many don't like the Bucks;)
next year...time for an eight game playoff? Should be at least that by now...

Oh, well..I don't think anyone is all that surprised...Too many don't like the Bucks;)
next year...time for an eight game playoff? Should be at least that by now...

I was rooting for the Bucks.
I think it came down to last years loss to Clemson,Iowa,and the committee didn't think OSU could beat Alabama.
OSU already has a good QB to take over next season

Ok, time for predictions.

I think the Clemson v. Alabama game will be a close one. I'm calling it Alabama for the win, but by only 3.

I think Georgia will beat Oklahoma. I don't think OK's defense can stop Georgia's running game or passing game. But I think Kirby Smart will have his defense ready to pressure Mayfield, and the secondary will make him pay for every mistake.

I think Ohio State will beat USC.

Penn State beast Wisconsin.

And I am calling for UCF to beat Miami.

I have a feeling the Bucks are going to lose to USC. I am not confident at all. They’re going out there to party. I have seen a terrible omen.

Back