Latest right-wing made up propaganda - "Furries" take over Utah school attack studens

As much as IDGAF what you are or think you are, I see you as nothing more than a garden variety, tranny bitch queen.

Uncontrollable homophobia draped in transphobia. An old, lonely geezer taking his wasted life's rage out on an anonymous internet board that will never matter.

Once again, you're talking out of your fun hole.

Latent, closeted homosexual tendencies typical of his type ^

I mentioned one time for comparison purposes, what kids were like when I was in school, which in most ways was like kids are today, in that they can be mean to each other. But there's no psychological conditioning or preaching at them you can do that will have any positive effect, as long as the garbage culture that your trash generation is perpetuating via the violent entertainment they see, is sending them an opposite and much stronger message.

Try to wrap your small, weak, undeveloped little excuse for a mind around this.... on one hand they've got their teachers, fairies and drag queens like you and your friends telling them they should hug the fairie kids and tell them how special they are. On the other hand, they've got violent TV shows, video games and nasty rap thug music glorifying violence and cruelty.

Which one do you think wins out?

If you stupid fairies weren't too self obsessed to see straight, you'd be concentrating on the three arms of the entertainment industry I just mentioned, and force them to stop exploiting violence for entertainment, rather than trying to turn children queer.

Also, I am not "bitching about days gone by".

You are the one who first mentioned my generation.

Now you're shitting your tranny panties over me defending it and debunking your nonsense.

What I'm "bitching about", is how bad our current days suck because of the garbage culture that trash like you has created.

And more incessant, homophobic rambling from a nobody who has to put his teeth in in the morning. You're a loser, Nomad. Keep being mad at the world that changed, progressed, and improved around you because it left you behind. That was your choice. You're just like every other old fart who complains that things changed over the course of six or seven decades. You're irrelevant. Get over it.

Uncontrollable homophobia draped in transphobia. An old, lonely geezer taking his wasted life's rage out on an anonymous internet board that will never matter.

Latent, closeted homosexual tendencies typical of his type ^

And more incessant, homophobic rambling from a nobody who has to put his teeth in in the morning. You're a loser, Nomad. Keep being mad at the world that changed, progressed, and improved around you because it left you behind. That was your choice. You're just like every other old fart who complains that things changed over the course of six or seven decades. You're irrelevant. Get over it.

So let's take a look at what's transpired in this thread so far.

I started the thread in defense of some "oddball" kids who were being bullied for no reason then lied about by right-wing social media.

Diesel the tranny dyke comes stomping into the thread in her men's size 11 clodhopper high heels, hurling insults about my generation being responsible for the sadness gay indoctrinated, brainwashed children are forced to endure.

I've offered my opinions not only on what I think is wrong with certain elements and aspects of modern society in terms of the direction the current younger generations are driving our culture toward and the low quality of that change, but I've also offered ideas regarding what certain elements of society and modern culture could or should do differently to possibly improve potential outcomes.

Diesel the tranny dyke has offered nothing more than unfounded accusations, bitchy insults hurled and nasty names called.

The low quality of Diesel's contribution to this thread is not surprising given the kind of low educated trash he/she/it represents.

Now let's see what kind of fresh, new bitchy ghetto trash he/she/it will hurl in response to this.

So let's take a look at what's transpired in this thread so far.

I started the thread in defense of some "oddball" kids who were being bullied for no reason then lied about by right-wing social media.

Diesel the tranny dyke comes stomping into the thread in her men's size 11 clodhopper high heels, hurling insults about my generation being responsible for the sadness gay indoctrinated, brainwashed children are forced to endure.

I've offered my opinions not only on what I think is wrong with certain elements and aspects of modern society in terms of the direction the current younger generations are driving our culture toward and the low quality of that change, but I've also offered ideas regarding what certain elements of society and modern culture could or should do differently to possibly improve potential outcomes.

Diesel the tranny dyke has offered nothing more than unfounded accusations, bitchy insults hurled and nasty names called.

The low quality of Diesel's contribution to this thread is not surprising given the kind of low educated trash he/she/it represents.

Now let's see what kind of fresh, new bitchy ghetto trash he/she/it will hurl in response to this.

Now, for a moment of accuracy and truth since Nomad is incapable of comprehending it whenever his precious snowflake feelings get hurt.

Nomad rightly opened a thread about the right wing morons in the US lying about something that happened. Enthralling. Magical. As if the American right wing ever tells the truth anyway.

Then he took his typical demented turn into "the kids are wrong, you're the problem, the country is full of pussies now because you're all soft unlike we were when we threw chicken nuggets at each other".

I pointed out to him that kindness is in fact a virtue. That, of course, went way the fuck over his tiny head.

Then he went on a two-day, unhinged meltdown about trannies, fairies, and faggots.

Fuck off, Nomad. You are the loser pussy twat you claim that everyone younger than you or who identifies as non-heterosexual is. It's been a pleasure, but I'm better than you are and you'll be dead soon anyway.

Now, for a moment of accuracy and truth since Nomad is incapable of comprehending it whenever his precious snowflake feelings get hurt.

Nomad rightly opened a thread about the right wing morons in the US lying about something that happened. Enthralling. Magical. As if the American right wing ever tells the truth anyway.

Then he took his typical demented turn into "the kids are wrong, you're the problem, the country is full of pussies now because you're all soft unlike we were when we threw chicken nuggets at each other".

I pointed out to him that kindness is in fact a virtue. That, of course, went way the fuck over his tiny head.

Then he went on a two-day, unhinged meltdown about trannies, fairies, and faggots.

Fuck off, Nomad. You are the loser pussy twat you claim that everyone younger than you or who identifies as non-heterosexual is. It's been a pleasure, but I'm better than you are and you'll be dead soon anyway.

Aaaaaannnnnnd..... there it is -- :lolup: :rofl2:

Exactly as I predicted, nothing but the usual bitchy ghetto trash but he/she/it added in the usual fabrications, misrepresentations of facts and outright lies.

Fuck off, Diesel Dyke. You are the loser pussy twat you claim that everyone older than you or who identifies as more heterosexual than RuPaul is. It's been a pleasure, but if you feel compelled to say you're better than someone, you are not. And you'll be getting ass-fucked in prison or a ghetto back alley soon anyway.

Back