Lauren Boebert on American paying Taxes

I knew the libs would attack the messenger as it seems to be every time I post facts about the disastrous acts of the dem party. Hey libs,
focus in on the drastic use of our taxes by this dem run government for a change.

When the messenger is an idiot, you'd better expect her to be attacked. But that's ok, I won't just attack her, you're an idiot too!

"At this point, the American people simply pay taxes to fund foreign governments and cash payments to illegal aliens."

"The Democrat agenda isn't even "America Last"' it is quite literally "SCREW AMERICA".

ps: Screwing America can also be acknowledged by seeing these radical anti American Leftists angrily screaming against pro American people
wearing or showing 'MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN' hats, flags, etc.

She's simpleminded. She should have stuck to bartending.

"At this point, the American people simply pay taxes to fund foreign governments and cash payments to illegal aliens." "

Money for foreign governments seldom leaves the country. It goes to U. S. corporations that are supplying the weapons and ammunition for those nations.

Boebert voted against expelling George Santos.

Boebert voted against funding for projects in her district but is now bragging about the projects she secured and can't wait for the ribbon cutting.

Quoting Lauren Boebert about serious things like taxes...is like quoting Minnie Mouse about serious things like taxes.

She is a fucking idiot...and so are you.
LOL. Especially given that taxpayers are paying her salary and all other perks.

Guno צְבִי;5960110 said:
GD7UF_FW8AANpob.png

and yet, they are still obviously superior to every demmycrat........

and yet, they are still obviously superior to every demmycrat........
^^^
More lies coming from JPP's foremost Satanic minion.

No doubt your mother was just like them, Pmp: a slut who gives handjobs in public and a crackpot who believes in Jewish Space Lasers. No wonder you're such a fucking mess, son.

Back