Layoffs in the NFL

Don't eat your Christmas decorations, remember that the Chinese are trying to poison you.

Don't let your dog eat it either.

I went into Sephora to get my friend a gift card, and spent over a hundred dollars on a bunch of Nars crap that I decided I had to have. Then I bought a gorgeous sweater in Cache, that I don't need, but can't wait to wear anyway.

That's exactly why I do most of my christmas shopping online. I spend a lot less on impulsive purchases for myself when I shop online.

350.00 on Christmas decorations though? You must really be lit up.

Well, we're lit up pretty good from Christmases past. Probably just spent about $50 extra on the decorations and lights. This part wasn't clear:

originally posted by leaningright
Had to buy groceries and ended up buying a few Christmas decorations.....$350 to Walmart .....

Meaning that the groceries and Christmas stuff together was $350. We only buy groceries once a month.....other than the perishable stuff like salad makings, fruit, etc.

Sorry bout that.

Well, we're lit up pretty good from Christmases past. Probably just spent about $50 extra on the decorations and lights. This part wasn't clear:

Meaning that the groceries and Christmas stuff together was $350. We only buy groceries once a month.....other than the perishable stuff like salad makings, fruit, etc.

Sorry bout that.

Oh, ok, got it.

Back