Left-wing hate: why doesn't the media cover it?

Sounds like Bravo talking to anyone, or Tinfoil talking to himself, or topspin talking to you or anyone talking to Yurt, or you reponding to a post you didn't like.

I think you are a touch overindignant.

If a Tea Party activist were to make such hateful, racist remarks at one of their rallies, you'd be shouting about it from the rooftops. But since we're talking about liberals, it's justified because they "know what's really going on."

Got it. I suppose physically assaulting conservatives is justified as well?

Thank you for exposing your own hypocrisy.

King of gays, you are likely a d student. And that's ok, unlike a lot of your repuk buddies at least you are trying.

King of gays, you are likely a d student. And that's ok, unlike a lot of your repuk buddies at least you are trying.
Typical Toppy. Unable to intellectually contribute, he must resort to insult to try and make a point. Even then he is a failure.

I have a centrist freind who thinks he is a conservative. He was at a T.P. rally when a well dressed elderly woman turned to him and whispered"someone has to just kill him". Frank turned to her and asked "who". Her reply was "why Obama of course. He is a muslim."

This is my first telling of this, only in reponse to your B.S. about rooftop shouting.

I have a centrist freind who thinks he is a conservative. He was at a T.P. rally when a well dressed elderly woman turned to him and whispered"someone has to just kill him". Frank turned to her and asked "who". Her reply was "why Obama of course. He is a muslim."

This is my first telling of this, only in reponse to your B.S. about rooftop shouting.
So you're one piece of anecdotal evidence is supposed to rebuke all the other pieces of evidence provided otherwise?

Wow if this is the standard of evidence that you'll accept then we'll have a field day with you libtards.

Back