Leftist dictionary

I appreciate your permission! I completely understand your intention to write this half jokingly. It is the nature of such a dictionary! :D

Politiplex is another political forum. It's small, since it has no way to set up ignore lists or other protections from twits and cowards. Discussions on it are quite conservative. Me and IBdaMann started it.
Among the areas on this forum is a set of reference documents that we've gathered into one place, such as an English copy of the Communist Manifesto, a science textbook (most of it anyway!), copies of the constitution and it's amendments, and various miscellaneous documents we've created ourselves over the years.

Documents I have created include the Data Mine, which describes my requirements before I can consider anything to be possibly valid data (started as a thread on a climate debate forum), and summaries made by IBDaMann on various common arguments leftists make.

Dutch and his socks say the forum is some kind of 'manifesto'.

I normally don't specifically plug other forums here, especially the one that IBDaMann and I started as Politiplex, as I do not want to spam, but you did ask what Politiplex is about. I do, however, have a pointer in my signature to one of these document areas where some summaries made by IBDaMann that debunk common leftist arguments are presented in a concise and philosophical way.

Mind if I check it out?

Democracy = A process whereby the people vote on something then those running the autocracy do what they already wanted or planned regardless of outcome.

Equality = The process where government takes from those who do and gives it to those who won't. Also see vote buying

Sorry, was going to do more but got a service call to go on

Abortion = The medical procedure through which a mass of human cells are removed from a birthing person's body because they are inconvenient.

Immigration = Open borders

Voter registration = The process using a wink and a nod, by which any person, real, fictional, dead, or alive is allowed to become a voter.

Ballot harvesting = The process using paid professionals with proper political views to collect voter's ballots and change, adjust, or fill them out entirely to ensure that those voters voted correctly. Those professionals can also determine 'invalid' ballots that were filled out for candidates that weren't approved and discard them.

Consensus = The Left has reached a decision and all other opinions are now subject to arrest and imprisonment.

Journalism = The reporting of news such that it only reflects the values, opinions, views, and dogma of the Left.

Back