Leftwing personalities abandoning woke nonsense for the NONSENSE that it is

Stone

Contributor
To say nothing of typical LW voters. Anna is done with the foolishness too. Good on her .

We see this same crap right in this room and it makes me sick. Nomad,...who is a solid as a rock D voter gets absolutely crucified for not going along with the woke stupidity like a lemming. WHY? What is wrong with you far lefties that you are willing to attack your own damn voters simply because they have their own opinions and refuse to tow the line no matter HOW CRAZY IT IS? Everybody in this room knows that Nomad and I have had some pretty epic battles in here,...so its not like Im defending one of my own. When someone from the other party sees how disgraceful it is the way you treat members of your own for small disagreements,... that ought to tell you something. But instead you CHOOSE to blindly continue. WTF? I suppose I should be happy about this considering I am part of " the enemy" camp but what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. You people are STUPID!

Last edited:
The White oppressors Are the White libs.

White lib plantation policies
1. deny Black children an education
2. demonize their religion and fatherhood
3. destroy their traditional families
4. keep Black Americans trapped in Northern ghettos
5. encourage Black women to kill their children before they are born for financial reasons
6. create permanent poverty with generational welfare
7. deny them police protection
8. release criminals back into the community
9. dump infected illegals in their neighborhoods.
10. and "Lynch" Black republicans

And now the White Libs are going after the Jews. Believe all women unless they are Israeli women. :palm:

The White oppressors Are the White libs.

White lib plantation policies
1. deny Black children an education
2. demonize their religion and fatherhood
3. destroy their traditional families
4. keep Black Americans trapped in Northern ghettos
5. encourage Black women to kill their children before they are born for financial reasons
6. create permanent poverty with generational welfare
7. deny them police protection
8. release criminals back into the community
9. dump infected illegals in their neighborhoods.
10. and "Lynch" Black republicans

And now the White Libs are going after the Jews. Believe all women unless they are Israeli women. :palm:

They are insane. They want no varying opinion, no discussion, no NOTHING. It MUST BE whatever the party talking point of the day says it is with NO deviation whatsoever. Here are your marching orders,...this is what you MUST do and say. These people are NUTS!

They are insane. They want no varying opinion, no discussion, no NOTHING. It MUST BE whatever the party talking point of the day says it is with NO deviation whatsoever. Here are your marching orders,...this is what you MUST do and say. These people are NUTS!

:thup:

Leftist Totalitarians demanding all citizens conform to their biased racist, sexist stereotypes.

:thup:

Leftist Totalitarians demanding all citizens conform to their biased racist, sexist stereotypes.

The extreme left has always been that way but people didnt see it so much because they were relatively small. Now they have pretty much taken over the Democrat party so we see it all the time. Its a shame, we have quite a bit in common with the old school more traditional Dems. Enuff where a common ground could be found for the good of the country. Those days are long gone. Now its either they have to go......or we do. It wont be us. They are a collective of weaklings and they wrongly believe it makes them strong. It doesnt. A weakling is still a weakling . When they cling together all that does is give you a gaggle of weaklings. :laugh:

Who is this person and why should I care what he says about two other people I’ve never heard of?

The extreme left has always been that way but people didnt see it so much because they were relatively small. Now they have pretty much taken over the Democrat party so we see it all the time. Its a shame, we have quite a bit in common with the old school more traditional Dems. Enuff where a common ground could be found for the good of the country. Those days are long gone. Now its either they have to go......or we do. It wont be us. They are a collective of weaklings and they wrongly believe it makes them strong. It doesnt. A weakling is still a weakling . When they cling together all that does is give you a gaggle of weaklings. :laugh:
Indeed...weaklings and cowards... It is easier to defeat them when they're all in one little place though...lol

Indeed...weaklings and cowards... It is easier to defeat them when they're all in one little place though...lol

Exactly. They are in their own little version of the Alamo. They just havent figured that out yet. But they will....;) They wont go down heroically like those men did though,....instead they will go out with the typical Libtard Karen scream.

:yayaseesathreadban:

Who is this person and why should I care what he says about two other people I’ve never heard of?

George Soros Jr.? Alinsky IV? :laugh:

I'm glad our Reichwing friends have found a new target for their fear and rage. Meanwhile, the rest of us are quietly helping the nation to progress.

Exactly. They are in their own little version of the Alamo. They just havent figured that out yet. But they will....;) They wont go down heroically like those men did though,....instead they will go out with the typical Libtard Karen scream.

:yayaseesathreadban:
November is going to be loud...

I cant respond to you right now as you are on fake ignore. :laugh: Just like you dont know who Cenk and Ana of the " young Turks" are.....:rolleyes: ;)

They're learning!! ;)

Super slowly though. Decades of marijuana use does that to the Human brain . Especially the newer legalized extra strength high octane stuff. Walking zombies........

You should probably take a look at the factions and fractioning of your own party before spouting off about another. You know, throwing the first stone?

You fuckers can barely keep your own Speaker of the House. Failure after failure after failure. Unlike the extremists on the left who are a small minority, this is a significant portion of the Republicans. Your party has been hijacked, Nancy. So far, even with the fringe kooks in the Democratic Party, it still hasn’t. A little too far left for me, but certainly not filled with the crackpots and bootlickers that abound in the Republican Party.

Super slowly though. Decades of marijuana use does that to the Human brain . Especially the newer legalized extra strength high octane stuff. Walking zombies........
That definitely has something to do with it here...;) By their own admission...

Back