Leftwing personalities abandoning woke nonsense for the NONSENSE that it is

Who is this person and why should I care what he says about two other people I’ve never heard of?

She is still broadcasting in the lefty show.
Woke means becoming aware that our institutions and systems do not treat minorities as well as they do whites. It is a fact, not a belief. Those who get the special treatment bitch about it being known.

She is still broadcasting in the lefty show.
Woke means becoming aware that our institutions and systems do not treat minorities as well as they do whites. It is a fact, not a belief. Those who get the special treatment bitch about it being known.

I've noticed that any time a negative trait of a certain group is pointed out -- like white discrimination against non-whites, or straight discrimination against LGBTQs, or charlatan Xtian pastors fleecing their flocks and preaching politics in violation of law -- the Reichwingers instantly scream about persecution. But not in agreement with *real* persecution. Nope, they're the victims, not the perps.

They're learning!! ;)

Former President Donald Trump said Thursday he doesn’t like the term “woke,”.
Trump said he doesn’t like the term because “half the people can’t even define it” and “don’t know what it is.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/06/01/trump-says-he-doesnt-like-the-term-woke-the-republican-buzzword-hes-repeatedly-used/?sh=35eab6321953

933aba0c98e0ce2d9d59569af87247ac.jpg

To say nothing of typical LW voters. Anna is done with the foolishness too. Good on her .

We see this same crap right in this room and it makes me sick. Nomad,...who is a solid as a rock D voter gets absolutely crucified for not going along with the woke stupidity like a lemming. WHY? What is wrong with you far lefties that you are willing to attack your own damn voters simply because they have their own opinions and refuse to tow the line no matter HOW CRAZY IT IS? Everybody in this room knows that Nomad and I have had some pretty epic battles in here,...so its not like Im defending one of my own. When someone from the other party sees how disgraceful it is the way you treat members of your own for small disagreements,... that ought to tell you something. But instead you CHOOSE to blindly continue. WTF? I suppose I should be happy about this considering I am part of " the enemy" camp but what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. You people are STUPID!

This all according to trumptard hacks.

Dismissed.

To say nothing of typical LW voters. Anna is done with the foolishness too. Good on her .

We see this same crap right in this room and it makes me sick. Nomad,...who is a solid as a rock D voter gets absolutely crucified for not going along with the woke stupidity like a lemming. WHY? What is wrong with you far lefties that you are willing to attack your own damn voters simply because they have their own opinions and refuse to tow the line no matter HOW CRAZY IT IS? Everybody in this room knows that Nomad and I have had some pretty epic battles in here,...so its not like Im defending one of my own. When someone from the other party sees how disgraceful it is the way you treat members of your own for small disagreements,... that ought to tell you something. But instead you CHOOSE to blindly continue. WTF? I suppose I should be happy about this considering I am part of " the enemy" camp but what is right is right and what is wrong is wrong. You people are STUPID!

When you are still supporting a CRAZY idiot like Trump- YOU HAVE NO BASIS TO CALL ANYONE ELSE CRAZY!

And no one, including Nomad, has ever said he was a Democrat! He may be a Conservative Democrat, or he may just be an Independent.

One thing for sure- HE CERTAINLY IS NOT A TRUMPTARD LIKE YOU! I would best describe him as a maverick with some rather strong opinions, but that is OK. You'll find the Democrats are a BIG TENT PARTY, and we represent lots of Mavericks and free thinkers just like him- HAPPY AND PROUD TO DO SO!

And yes, he has just as much right to express his opinions here, or anywhere else, as you or anyone else does.

Woke is a meaningless term- It means nothing- and anyone using the term- or starting MEANINGLESS THREADS ON ANYTHING RELATIVE TO THE WORD WOKE is out of touch with reality and just looking to STIR UP SHIT- which you are the epitome of that!

ASK NOMAD- HE WILL AGREE WITH ME ON EVERYTHING I JUST SAID HERE!

Last edited:
When you are still supporting a CRAZY idiot like Trump- YOU HAVE NO BASIS TO CALL ANYONE ELSE CRAZY!

And no one, including Nomad, has ever said he was a Democrat! He may be a Conservative Democrat, or he may just be an Independent.

And yes, he has just as much right to express his opinions here, or anywhere else, as you or anyone else does.

Woke is a meaningless term- It means nothing- and anyone using the term- or starting MEANINGLESS THREADS ON ANYTHING RELATIVE TO THE WORD WOKE is out of touch with reality!

ASK NOMAD- HE WILL AGREE WITH ME!
You support Biden who says his uncle Boosey was eaten by cannibals. :rofl2:

:okjen:

Former President Donald Trump said Thursday he doesn’t like the term “woke,”.
Trump said he doesn’t like the term because “half the people can’t even define it” and “don’t know what it is.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbushard/2023/06/01/trump-says-he-doesnt-like-the-term-woke-the-republican-buzzword-hes-repeatedly-used/?sh=35eab6321953

933aba0c98e0ce2d9d59569af87247ac.jpg

Woke has a simple clear definition. The Trumps just obfuscated it with many wild and crazy claims. They make up shit and expect us to defend against the claims. No thanks.

Back